X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    LOLZ

Takes two to argue, chief. You spun this debate in every direction possible.

Goodnight.
    Oh I did? What did I spin? I didn't even want to respond admitting I rejected your trade.

But you threatened and demanded a response. So I gave it. You're the one who then went on a rampage. Now you just said you vetoed your own trade (I'm guessing with your commish powers) and you only wanted to draw me out to find out why I rejected the trade (assuming I was the only one who rejected it), when in fact you already vetoed the trade on your own doing and it wasn't even rejected by the league. Am I reading your post right or are you suffering from a multiple personality disorder?

Comment

• D, you misunderstand. I voted against the trade. It takes 4-5 votes to do it. I don't have the power by myself to kill a trade.

It WAS rejected by the league. You, BF, and one other unnamed person.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

D, you misunderstand. I voted against the trade. It takes 4-5 votes to do it. I don't have the power by myself to kill a trade.

It WAS rejected by the league. You, BF, and one other unnamed person.
        Gotcha. I get it.

Comment

• I'm done arguing. I accept the league's overturn of the trade, and man you know I'm not a corrupt commish. I wouldn't push a trade through again. I was just frustrated with people not speaking up. It's a trade 98% of people didn't object to and it still died. That deserves to be discussed.

End of discussion of this trade.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I'm done arguing. I accept the league's overturn of the trade, and man you know I'm not a corrupt commish. I wouldn't push a trade through again. I was just frustrated with people not speaking up. It's a trade 98% of people didn't object to and it still died. That deserves to be discussed.

End of discussion of this trade.
            Well this latest trade looks good to me. Congrats.

Comment

• Anyone interested in Ubaldo Jimenez? He's having big control issues to start the year and while I fully expect him to rebound, I'm in "win now" mode and can't afford to ride it out.

It'd be a discounted price on a guy everyone considered to be a top 12 pitcher a month and a half ago.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I saw him pitch yesterday and he did not look good at all. Control issues don't even explain it.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                  I saw him pitch yesterday and he did not look good at all. Control issues don't even explain it.
                  I saw him pitch his start prior to that. Look how few hits he's allowing though. Still striking out better than a batter per inning. He'll get it figured out.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I'm interested in trading, but I don't really know why.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      I'm interested in trading, but I don't really know why.
                      Probably because it's boring to track the stats of the same 2 dozen players every night. That's why I do it.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Probably because it's boring to track the stats of the same 2 dozen players every night. That's why I do it.
                        YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          YOU LACK DISCIPLINE!
                          Patience is a virtue. It's also a personality flaw.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

• I'm low on wins, but trading for wins is a fools errand. I could use more saves, but saves are always overrated in leagues like this.

Comment

• Could Prince provide some rationale for the trade? I won't veto it either way because it's such a small potatoes move, I just don't get the appeal for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                Could Prince provide some rationale for the trade? I won't veto it either way because it's such a small potatoes move, I just don't get the appeal for him.
                                I won't speak for Prince, but I imagine it's to acquire another capable starter given that he's 50 IP below the normal pace.

My rationale is that I have too many starters and don't wanna use innings as quickly as I do.
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information