Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

< Xio's 7th Annual NFLDC Fantasy Baseball League >

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Testing the market for the following three players:

    -Jason Bay
    -Carlos Pena
    -Freddy Sanchez

    Please, no silly offers.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • PM me if you like my guys. I welcome silly offers with open arms! No getting offended here. :)

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Testing the market for the following three players:

        -Jason Bay
        -Carlos Pena
        -Freddy Sanchez

        Please, no silly offers.
        Jamey Carrol for Jason Bay?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          Jamey Carrol for Jason Bay?
          It would get vetoed. That's clearly not fair for you.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • I'd let it go.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Testing the market for the following three players:

              -Kevin Youkilis
              -Ubaldo Jimenez
              -Paul Konerko

              Please, no silly offers.
              Try to be like me all you want, I'm still winning this league.


              Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Try to be like me all you want, I'm still winning this league.
                Not in this lifetime or the next.


                Also, I'd be fine with Carroll for Bay. It's not like Bay is the player he was 3 years ago.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • You guys are missing the joke. I said Jug would be getting the worse end of the deal since Bay turned into a joke at the plate seemingly once he signed on the dotted line last winter.
                  #Chop


                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    You guys are missing the joke.
                    Everyone knows Bay sucks. They get it. But I still wanna do the deal if you wanna.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      It would get vetoed. That's clearly not fair for you.
                      Ahhh, it's funny because we veto everything!
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Everyone knows Bay sucks. They get it. But I still wanna do the deal if you wanna.
                        For real though there would be no point. I'd rather hold out hope that Bay becomes half of what he used to be only 2 years ago.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          For real though there would be no point. I'd rather hold out hope that Bay becomes half of what he used to be only 2 years ago.
                          What a tease.

                          Comment


                          • The trick to having Liriano on your team.... bench him and he'll do great. play him and he'll find an excuse to suck. :)

                            Comment


                            • He doesn't always suck?
                              R.I.P. L.E.F.
                              "I am the one who knocks!"

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                                He doesn't always suck?
                                Well, the time to buy him low is now over. ;)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information