Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sent my app in.

Comment

I'll send in my application after the Steelers game.

Comment

I have sented in the applicationz.
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I just sent it let me know if you got it or not, sometimes my computer doesn't send for some reason.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

Sent for the Bills

Comment

Originally posted by Malaka View Post
              I just sent it let me know if you got it or not, sometimes my computer doesn't send for some reason.
              Yeah, I got it
              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

the bears wont be doing a lot lol

Comment

mehhh I'm too lazy to send in an appy, but if I must, I'll send it tomorrow
                  We ALL bleed scarlet
                  New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                  UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                  Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                  BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

I sent in mine. First time in awhile I'll have a team!

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Sent mine in yesterday.

Comment

I might send this in today.
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

I'll send an app in either tonight, or tomorrow.

sig by BK and avy by me
                          Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                          If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Wow, about half your guys' applications got stuck in my Spam folder. Stupid Gmail. I think I got all of them, but make sure you use the correct subject title in all caps so it's easier for me to find. I have about 20 applications right now, I'd like at the very least 20 more.

I am considering adding a sandwich round in between rounds 1 and 2 for teams that don't have a first round pick since I don't think they'll want to be applied for with only 3 rounds.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Wow, about half your guys' applications got stuck in my Spam folder. Stupid Gmail. I think I got all of them, but make sure you use the correct subject title in all caps so it's easier for me to find. I have about 20 applications right now, I'd like at the very least 20 more.

I am considering adding a sandwich round in between rounds 1 and 2 for teams that don't have a first round pick since I don't think they'll want to be applied for with only 3 rounds.
                              A sandwich round? Huh? I'd say if teams don't want those, you can make the pick or have the community pick for those teams with almost nothing

Follow Me on Twitter!
                              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I wasn't planning on doing this but if there are open teams after the deadline, then I will take one.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information