Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum Mock Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • How much higher do you think he'll be picked in real life?

    Comment


    • Unless we go to the 4th round, the Browns are done

      4. Jake Locker, QB Washington
      33. Jonathan Dwyer, RB Georgia Tech
      36. Eric Norwood, OLB South Carolina
      50. Mike Iupati, G Idaho
      68. Anthony McCoy, TE USC
      83. Kyle Calloway, OT Iowa

      Comment


      • Just texted PF, he should be giving me his pick soon, I hope.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

        Comment


        • Originally posted by djp View Post
          Just texted PF, he should be giving me his pick soon, I hope.
          i'm here, let me see who i want


          Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

          Comment


          • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
            Unless we go to the 4th round, the Browns are done

            4. Jake Locker, QB Washington
            33. Jonathan Dwyer, RB Georgia Tech
            36. Eric Norwood, OLB South Carolina
            50. Mike Iupati, G Idaho
            68. Anthony McCoy, TE USC
            83. Kyle Calloway, OT Iowa
            That turned out to be a HEEEELLUVA draft! Congrats. A++++++.

            Still confused why you wanted to trade Locker as soon as you drafted him, but nice job.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
              How much higher do you think he'll be picked in real life?
              We are a long way from the draft, but he could be a 2nd round pick. Good speed, good size, and his coverage ability has shown up on tape. Definitely a guy who could move up or stay underrated in the draft communities eyes, but I can see a team taking him a half round to a whole round earlier.


              Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                That turned out to be a HEEEELLUVA draft! Congrats. A++++++.

                Still confused why you wanted to trade Locker as soon as you drafted him, but nice job.
                I didn't "want" to trade Locker... I was just willing to listen to offers for him in case anyone was really desperate to get him.

                Instead, I moved Quinn for a great value for both sides

                Comment


                • Originally posted by wonderbredd24 View Post
                  I didn't "want" to trade Locker... I was just willing to listen to offers for him in case anyone was really desperate to get him.

                  Instead, I moved Quinn for a great value for both sides
                  Detroit should've followed your approach instead of trading for has beens. That's the right way to rebuild. I'm fine with sprinkling in vets, but I would never agree to trading the 6th overall pick for Merriman who is surrounded with concerns.

                  Comment


                  • Pick will be up in a minute.
                    .......

                    Comment


                    • 1) Anthony Davis
                      2) Brian Price
                      3) Tony Pike

                      Also acquired Ernie Sims and Manny Ramirez by trade

                      Also, remember Hunter Cantwell as a prospect? Lolz



                      <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                      Comment


                      • I wonder if I can get up tonight. If not, I'm sure all three of my picks will hit tomorrow while teaching :(


                        Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                          I wonder if I can get up tonight. If not, I'm sure all three of my picks will hit tomorrow while teaching :(
                          Trouble in the bedroom?
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                            1) Anthony Davis
                            2) Brian Price
                            3) Tony Pike

                            Also acquired Ernie Sims and Manny Ramirez by trade

                            Also, remember Hunter Cantwell as a prospect? Lolz
                            Fabulous. I really like what you did in the draft and by trade. Fabulous, just Fabulosho! :p

                            Comment


                            • 21.Sean Weatherspoon, OLB, Missou
                              Value was way too good to pass up here. Also fills a need as Witherspoon isn't young and Gocong is set to become a free agent.

                              53. Jason Fox, OT, Miami
                              Eagles don't really have any big needs, but with Shawn Andrews health a big question mark I went with the top OT on the board in Fox. He's had a great year so far in Miami and is a good fit in Philly.

                              74. Noel Devine, RB, WVU
                              With the Eagles declining the option on Westbrook's contract it appears his days as an Eagle are limited. Westbrook has been plagued by injuries and at 31 he isn't getting any younger. The Eagles bring in Devine who will play a role similar to Darren Sproles of the Chargers. Devine will take some carries off of Shady's hands and will also return kicks/punts. Just another explosive weapon on the Eagles offense.

                              85. Lindsey Witten, DE, UConn
                              Juqua Parker is 32 and Victor Abiamiri can't seem to stay healthy so I opted for the best DE on the board. Witten has proved he can get to the quarterback and will look great lined up opposite Trent Cole.

                              Stacy Andrews, RG
                              5th round pick
                              for
                              Charles Tillman, CB

                              Contracts are equal, but with Ellis Hobbs due to become a free agent I brought in Tillman as a replacement. Andrews was 2nd on the depth chart behind MJG.
                              .......

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                                I wonder if I can get up tonight. If not, I'm sure all three of my picks will hit tomorrow while teaching :(
                                Last summer I actually wrote a curriculum for teaching sports statistics and sports journalism using the Louisiana Benchmarks and GLE's. I wait for the day that I have an open minded principal I can pitch that to. It would eliminate conundrums such as yours.




                                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information