No announcement yet.

Forum Mock Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys, this mock ran really smoothly with everyone helping out.

We are gonna stop it here at 3 rounds.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I don't know if people are still posting in here, but I'll post my mock anyways...

Received:
      Renaldo Hill (Trade)
      Travis Lewis (Draft)
      Colt McCoy (Draft)
      Zane Beadles (Draft)

Lost:
      Anthony Herrera (Denver)

I like most of the draft moves. The only one I'm not sure about is McCoy, while I think it is a realistic pick, I do not like it. I love the Travis Lewis move, I think he would be a sexy beast in the vikings defense. Beadles was drafted to replace Herrera. The Hill trade was made because we needed a competent safety. And Hill is by far, a very good safety. Let me know what you guys think....

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Will Mel be doing draft grades for this draft? Or will anyone?
        Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
        The APS is strong in this one.
        Originally posted by killxswitch
        Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Edit: wrong thread.
          Last edited by Todd Bertuzzi; 11-24-2009, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• One quick note on this

How the hell did Tampa get Eric Berry, Derrick Morgan, and Eric Decker? Talk about your all-time kick ass drafts.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information