Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Underclassmen List - Post w/ Challenges

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Underclassmen List - Post w/ Challenges

    If anyone can give me a good reason to include or not include anyone on this list, post in this thread and I will make my decision by Thursday at 6PM CST.

    Quarterbacks
    Sam Bradford, Oklahoma
    Jimmy Clausen, Notre Dame
    Jake Locker, Washington

    Running Backs
    Jahvid Best, California
    Jonathan Dwyer, Georgia Tech
    Joe McKnight, USC
    Noel Devine, West Virginia
    Ryan Mathews, Fresno State

    Wide Receivers
    Dez Bryant, Oklahoma State
    Arrelious Benn, Illinois
    Damian Williams, USC
    Demaryius Thomas, Georgia Tech
    Mike Williams, Syracuse
    Golden Tate, Notre Dame

    Offensive Lineman
    Anthony Davis, Rutgers
    Bryan Bulaga, Iowa
    Rodney Hudson, Florida State
    Kristofer O’Dowd, USC
    Bruce Campbell, Maryland

    Defensive Ends
    Carlos Dunlap, Florida
    Everson Griffen, USC
    Jason Pierre-Paul, South Florida
    Derrick Morgan, Georgia Tech

    Defensive Tackles
    Gerald McCoy, Oklahoma
    Brian Price, UCLA
    Marvin Austin, North Carolina
    Allen Bailey, Miami

    Outside Linebackers
    Rennie Curran, Georgia
    Travis Lewis, Oklahoma

    Inside Linebackers
    Rolando McClain, Alabama
    Quan Sturdivant, North Carolina

    Cornerbacks
    Joe Haden, Florida
    Donovan Warren, Michigan

    Safeties
    Eric Berry, Tennessee
    Morgan Burnett, Georgia Tech
    Reshad Jones, Georgia
    Last edited by djp; 10-28-2009, 05:01 PM.
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

  • #2
    I'm not sure Davis will come out. I'll decide whether to actually make a case to keep him out of the draft later. I think it'd be fun to keep him in though
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

    Comment


    • #3
      Navorro Bowman?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by redbills View Post
        Navorro Bowman?
        No, he's not going to be on this list.

        Anthony Davis will stay on this list.
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

        Comment


        • #5
          too bad : ( he is a guy I like

          Comment


          • #6
            I'll go with you DJP, but as a self-proclaimed RU expert, I don't see him coming out. Then again, this whole uncapped crap thing might lead him towards coming out
            We ALL bleed scarlet
            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

            Comment


            • #7
              What about Greg Jones from Michigan State?

              Comment


              • #8
                I think Bruce Campbell (OT) should be allowed. He's the only one of the top LTs to impress me a lot this year outside of Okung and he's a legit first round prospect.

                Also, I think Travis Lewis and Earl Thomas deserve some consideration as both of these guys are considered first round prospects by a lot of people.

                Comment


                • #9
                  I agree with Travis Lewis, and maybe a couple more CBs like Ras-I Dowling and Kareem Jackson. The rookie-scale thing and uncapped year are going to be a big scare for a lot of underclassman and if someone gets a top 2 round grade I think they're coming out this year.

                  Sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    if all those QBs came out, I doubt Snead would considering the type of season he is having.



                    Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I too think Bruce Campbell should be entered. Alot of hype coming from him and with his size he should be a 1st rounder


                      "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                        if all those QBs came out, I doubt Snead would considering the type of season he is having.
                        i second this.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'm not part of this, but just from a spectator standpoint, there should be a lot more underclassmen declaring, especially this year.

                          Bruce Campbell
                          Demarco Murray
                          Noel Devine
                          Dezmon Briscoe
                          Von Miller
                          Greg Romeus
                          Travis Lewis
                          Ras-I Dowling
                          Kareem Jackson
                          Major Wright

                          I realize that it is a lot, but it is bound to happen this year.

                          BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by neko4 View Post
                            if all those QBs came out, I doubt Snead would considering the type of season he is having.
                            Snead is out.

                            Originally posted by DJC View Post
                            I agree with Travis Lewis, and maybe a couple more CBs like Ras-I Dowling and Kareem Jackson. The rookie-scale thing and uncapped year are going to be a big scare for a lot of underclassman and if someone gets a top 2 round grade I think they're coming out this year.
                            No Dowling or Jackson.

                            Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                            I think Bruce Campbell (OT) should be allowed. He's the only one of the top LTs to impress me a lot this year outside of Okung and he's a legit first round prospect.

                            Also, I think Travis Lewis and Earl Thomas deserve some consideration as both of these guys are considered first round prospects by a lot of people.
                            Earl Thomas is out, Travis Lewis and Bruce Campbell are in.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                              I'm not part of this, but just from a spectator standpoint, there should be a lot more underclassmen declaring, especially this year.

                              Bruce Campbell
                              Demarco Murray
                              Noel Devine
                              Dezmon Briscoe
                              Von Miller
                              Greg Romeus
                              Travis Lewis
                              Ras-I Dowling
                              Kareem Jackson
                              Major Wright

                              I realize that it is a lot, but it is bound to happen this year.
                              Going to keep Demarco Murray out, he hasn't been all that great this year and OU has struggled.

                              Briscoe will stay, he's going to suffer from the system WR label.

                              Devine is in and has been all along.

                              No Miller, Romeus, Dowling, Jackson, or Major Wright.
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information