No announcement yet.

2011 Final Forum Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacksonville interested in moving down from 114 or 121. Hit me up if you think you'll have interest.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Vikings are here whenever Houston picks or is picked for.

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• and the Lions are here after that..

Comment

• So clear this up for me, we can get together as a group in irc and select picks for teams that go over time? Im not being sarcastic or anything, just asking a question.

Comment

• As far as I'm concerned, if you miss your pick by over an hour you don't even deserve a player picked for you. You should just be skipped.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
              So clear this up for me, we can get together as a group in irc and select picks for teams that go over time? Im not being sarcastic or anything, just asking a question.
              We pretty much all agreed that it was a good value/need, and since we had an admin in there give it the okay, we figured it was worth doing. Teams who don't want something like that to happen shouldn't no-show their pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by General Zod View Post
                So clear this up for me, we can get together as a group in irc and select picks for teams that go over time? Im not being sarcastic or anything, just asking a question.
                Usually not but he was 1 hour over his clock and the next few picks are around.. and it's been a rather slow day, we had to get it moving.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                  As far as I'm concerned, if you miss your pick by over an hour you don't even deserve a player picked for you. You should just be skipped.
                  Co-sign on this. We tried contacting Jbond with no luck, but the reality is that if Houston took Carter with that pick I'd call it a good pick. A+ really.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                    As far as I'm concerned, if you miss your pick by over an hour you don't even deserve a player picked for you. You should just be skipped.
                    I agree with this as well.

Comment

• Shame on you all! You should have gave him Will Hill, he is a "high character guy"

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                      Newton
                      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                      Barely literate +5 swagger
                      Thief +15 swagger
                      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                      Big, average speed -3 swagger
                      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                      Total Swagger: 62
                      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                        Shame on you all! You should have gave him Will Hill, he is a "high character guy"
                        Emphasis on high.

Comment

• Skins so far Brooks Reed, Christian Ballard, Rodney Hudson, and Chykie Brown. Good coup considering we had no 3rd or 4th rounders to begin with and we still have another 4th rounder coming up.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• My apologies to everyone for today. My Mom has been in and out of the hospital after having brain surgery and I was pulled away all day today and my phone ended up dying. I checked in once for a brief moment, but I apologize for slowing it down.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                            https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                              My apologies to everyone for today. My Mom has been in and out of the hospital after having brain surgery and I was pulled away all day today and my phone ended up dying. I checked in once for a brief moment, but I apologize for slowing it down.
                              Don't worry about it at all, that's much more important. Everything was under control. Hopefully you mom is okay.

Comment

• Yeah Shane I think everyone understands. Real life is more important than fantasy drafts.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information