Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Final Forum Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
    I think there is a selection missing in the 7th round. I don't see Chicago anywhere.
    They used that pick in the supplemental draft on Harvey Unga. Dallas also used their 7th rounder on Joshua Price-Brent in the supplemental draft. Which, should be removed as well.

    sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

    Comment


    • #32
      Denver made the pick with best DT in the draft.Who is gonna be a big run stopper in the AFC.

      Comment


      • #33
        Let's get this thing going!!!


        "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          Let's get this thing going!!!
          I 2nd that!!!!! The Top 10 should be picked before Monday if everyone sticks to their plan of who they want, but you know how wanna-be GM's are to milk the process.

          Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
          The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
          Newton
          South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
          Barely literate +5 swagger
          Thief +15 swagger
          Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
          Big, average speed -3 swagger
          Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
          Total Swagger: 62
          ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

          Comment


          • #35
            i better have picked before monday, 5 am clock doesnt sound too great

            Comment


            • #36
              Boy, we are just flying through this!

              Comment


              • #37
                Why why why why why do they milk the process. I pick #23 I bet anyone on this forum I will not have my first pick in until Wednesday SMH

                Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                Newton
                South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                Barely literate +5 swagger
                Thief +15 swagger
                Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                Big, average speed -3 swagger
                Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                Total Swagger: 62
                ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                  Why why why why why do they milk the process. I pick #23 I bet anyone on this forum I will not have my first pick in until Wednesday SMH
                  I'm pretty sure CJ doesn't know the picks have started. We weren't even suppose to start until Monday. I doubt he's milking it.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                    Why why why why why do they milk the process. I pick #23 I bet anyone on this forum I will not have my first pick in until Wednesday SMH
                    The people at the top want to give other teams a chance at trading up if they want to.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      The people at the top want to give other teams a chance at trading up if they want to.
                      Makes sense, since you put it that way.

                      Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
                      The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
                      Newton
                      South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
                      Barely literate +5 swagger
                      Thief +15 swagger
                      Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
                      Big, average speed -3 swagger
                      Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
                      Total Swagger: 62
                      ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        I texted CJ this afternoon. But we usually give more time for trades, and we have time if need be here


                        Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Possible deal with Dallas in the works.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Gonna be honest, I did not see that coming. Cincy is the one team in the top ten that I think would be very surprising if they took PP

                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                              Gonna be honest, I did not see that coming. Cincy is the one team in the top ten that I think would be very surprising if they took PP
                              I guess they were just going with a strict BPA approach. That said, I think their priority should be re-signing Joseph (who has already said he wants to return to Cincinnati) instead of drafting a replacement when they have no security at quarterback and both of their wide receivers appear to be on the way out. Not a bad pick, just a little bit surprising though.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                                I guess they were just going with a strict BPA approach. That said, I think their priority should be re-signing Joseph (who has already said he wants to return to Cincinnati) instead of drafting a replacement when they have no security at quarterback and both of their wide receivers appear to be on the way out. Not a bad pick, just a little bit surprising though.
                                I did go with the best player available approach and even though I selected Patrick Peterson I don't think that would necessarily eliminate the Bengals from re-signing Joseph. Peterson could easily be shifted to free safety and provide the defense with three studs in their defensive backfield.


                                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information