2011 Final Forum Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
    I think there is a selection missing in the 7th round. I don't see Chicago anywhere.
    They used that pick in the supplemental draft on Harvey Unga. Dallas also used their 7th rounder on Joshua Price-Brent in the supplemental draft. Which, should be removed as well.

sig by BK and avy by me
    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Denver made the pick with best DT in the draft.Who is gonna be a big run stopper in the AFC.

Comment

Let's get this thing going!!!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
          Let's get this thing going!!!
          I 2nd that!!!!! The Top 10 should be picked before Monday if everyone sticks to their plan of who they want, but you know how wanna-be GM's are to milk the process.

Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
          The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
          Newton
          South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
          Barely literate +5 swagger
          Thief +15 swagger
          Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
          Big, average speed -3 swagger
          Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
          Total Swagger: 62
          ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts

Comment

i better have picked before monday, 5 am clock doesnt sound too great

Comment

Boy, we are just flying through this!

Comment

Why why why why why do they milk the process. I pick #23 I bet anyone on this forum I will not have my first pick in until Wednesday SMH

Newton
                Thief +15 swagger

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                  Why why why why why do they milk the process. I pick #23 I bet anyone on this forum I will not have my first pick in until Wednesday SMH
                  I'm pretty sure CJ doesn't know the picks have started. We weren't even suppose to start until Monday. I doubt he's milking it.

Comment

Originally posted by shylo3716 View Post
                    The people at the top want to give other teams a chance at trading up if they want to.

Comment

Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                      The people at the top want to give other teams a chance at trading up if they want to.
                      Makes sense, since you put it that way.

Newton
                      Thief +15 swagger

Comment

I texted CJ this afternoon. But we usually give more time for trades, and we have time if need be here

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Possible deal with Dallas in the works.

Comment

Gonna be honest, I did not see that coming. Cincy is the one team in the top ten that I think would be very surprising if they took PP

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                              Gonna be honest, I did not see that coming. Cincy is the one team in the top ten that I think would be very surprising if they took PP
                              I guess they were just going with a strict BPA approach. That said, I think their priority should be re-signing Joseph (who has already said he wants to return to Cincinnati) instead of drafting a replacement when they have no security at quarterback and both of their wide receivers appear to be on the way out. Not a bad pick, just a little bit surprising though.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                                I guess they were just going with a strict BPA approach. That said, I think their priority should be re-signing Joseph (who has already said he wants to return to Cincinnati) instead of drafting a replacement when they have no security at quarterback and both of their wide receivers appear to be on the way out. Not a bad pick, just a little bit surprising though.
                                I did go with the best player available approach and even though I selected Patrick Peterson I don't think that would necessarily eliminate the Bengals from re-signing Joseph. Peterson could easily be shifted to free safety and provide the defense with three studs in their defensive backfield.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information