No announcement yet.

2011 Final Forum Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the hold up. I was engaged at a church function for most of Saturday, then tried to trade down Saturday evening. As soon as I saw that wasn't going to happen, I posted the pick, however.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

5th pick on the block

Comment

Oakland is listed as the 17th pick.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I hate when people ruin drafts so early

Comment

Originally posted by fenikz View Post
            I hate when people ruin drafts so early
            How has the draft been ruined?

Comment

Cincy would never take a S over a QB or WR

Comment

Cincy would never take a S over a QB or WR
                Their management is going to stand firm with Carson Palmer and they may not view, and I know I certainly don't, that Blaine Gabbert is worthy of the 4th overall pick. Receiver is a bit more debatable because of the talent of AJ Green but they do have Chad Johnson still on the roster along with Jerome Simpson and Jordan Shipley and they did spend their first round pick last year on a passing catching tight end.

Don't get pissy because I took the best available player and now you don't have any idea on who to take

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

I have no problem with the scenario, just think its very unrealistic unless someone like Dallas moves up for PP at 4

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Their management is going to stand firm with Carson Palmer and they may not view, and I know I certainly don't, that Blaine Gabbert is worthy of the 4th overall pick. Receiver is a bit more debatable because of the talent of AJ Green but they do have Chad Johnson still on the roster along with Jerome Simpson and Jordan Shipley and they did spend their first round pick last year on a passing catching tight end.

Don't get pissy because I took the best available player and now you don't have any idea on who to take
                    First of all, Marvin Lewis has already said that Carson Palmer is done in Cincinnati. He knows they need a quarterback. Whether they take Gabbert or not, I don't know, but they will get a QB somewhere along the line.

Second of all, Ochocinco is gone. Marvin has been taking shots at him all offseason and everyone knows that he won't be a Bengal for long. And even if by some miracle he is in the Bengals' long term plans, they still need another receiver. Simpson isn't that good and Shipley is nothing more than a slot receiver.

Lastly, PP isn't that much better than AJ, especially if he is playing safety. It takes away all of his press coverage ability and his athletic advantage. He is now just an athletic safety with good size. He's not quite the freak he was at corner.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I think Ponder or Dalton will be the Bengals QB. I think even Kaepernick will garner attention from them.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

I guess Cleveland was really worried that AJ wouldnt last one more pick.

Comment

I would of selected him had i stayed at 5

Comment

In that case, bravo Cleveland!

Comment

Thats a solid move. AJ is one of the few players in this draft worth trading up for.

Comment

On behalf of the NFC West, thank u Cleveland for keeping Green and Fitzgerald off the same team Cleveland. U guys get an A already from us.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information