Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone interested in moving up to 7?

Comment

AJ Green would have been a wasted pick until they find a QB. That would be so much money tied into 2 receivers when you have no QB especially when the other receivers on roster aren't horrible. If they aren't going QB might as well go with an OLB as that's their biggest need.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

wow, i didnt have interwebs access for a few days, good to see i didn't hold this bad boy up
        We ALL bleed scarlet
        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Dallas wants to know if anyone wants to trade up. Hit me up via IRC or PM if you do.

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

I don't understand the PP to the Bengals it does not make sense. They want to keep Jonathan Joseph and the Bengals hardly ever draft Safeties Marvin Lewis loves veteran safeties. With the Bengals offense in complete shambles they pass on a Franchise QB or #1 WR does not make sense to me.

RIP themaninblack

Comment

Come on Ward, you're killing me here! I understand teams wanting to trade around in the draft, but people should be working the PMs and trying to figure out contingency trades way in advance of their pick instead of waiting until they're on the clock and slowing down the draft process.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                Come on Ward, you're killing me here! I understand teams wanting to trade around in the draft, but people should be working the PMs and trying to figure out contingency trades way in advance of their pick instead of waiting until they're on the clock and slowing down the draft process.
                Yeah its annoying man. I've thrown some flyers out, it just doesn't seem like any1 even wants to trade up, everyone wants to trade down.

Comment

Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                  Yeah its annoying man. I've thrown some flyers out, it just doesn't seem like any1 even wants to trade up, everyone wants to trade down.
                  I'm guessing Ward isn't getting any luck either.
                  Last edited by jayceheathman; 04-17-2011, 09:39 PM.

Comment

I haven't heard a thing from anyone, let him know, up to him since clock won't start for another 13 hours or so.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Guys and all teams, I think there are things u should know about Julio Jones. This guy seems kind of shady man. I mean look at this list I have obtained of all the things Jones has been rumored to a part of....

A prostitution ring.
                      Drug Smuggling.
                      17 Children out of wedlock
                      13 of 17 are confirmed half kitten, half human and 2 are confirmed as half man, half bear.....THATS RIGHT Beastality.
                      A prostitution ring.

And this is just a short list. I think u should all re-consider drafting him. Think of all these character concerns. Can he succeed in the NFL? It would be a real risk.

Comment

Guys and all teams, I think there are things u should know about Julio Jones. This guy seems kind of shady man. I mean look at this list I have obtained of all the things Jones has been rumored to a part of....

A prostitution ring.
                        Drug Smuggling.
                        17 Children out of wedlock
                        13 of 17 are confirmed half kitten, half human and 2 are confirmed as half man, half bear.....THATS RIGHT Beastality.
                        A prostitution ring.

And this is just a short list. I think u should all re-consider drafting him. Think of all these character concerns. Can he succeed in the NFL? It would be a real risk.
                        He wasnt in a prostitution ring because he didnt have to pay for sex. That many girls just wanted a piece of the man-beast.

Comment

Originally posted by RavenOfProphecy View Post
                          I don't feel bad at all that the info I was given got changed. Am I messing that part of the story up? Weren't we told this would start Monday? It's possible that I ****** up that detail, because I don't pay close attention. Anyway, screw you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                            I don't feel bad at all that the info I was given got changed. Am I messing that part of the story up? Weren't we told this would start Monday? It's possible that I ****** up that detail, because I don't pay close attention. Anyway, screw you all.
                            The first screw u all and it comes from the Cowboys............NICE! I love it. Heated exchanges, I love them. I love u Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Ward View Post
                              In the Team Announcement/Rules thread Shane posted that the draft would start on the 16th, but it's okay, we still love you Ward.

Comment

yodapoop, the fact is, there's two reasons [at least in my humble opinion] why we're seeing lack of activity in people wanting to trade up.

First, obviously, in order to move up in the draft, a team would have to trade away selections in the later rounds since we cannot swap players. So, for a team to jump ahead of someone in the first round, the one wanting to move up would have to give up their first rounder (most likely) and one, if not several, draft choices later in the Draft. And I doubt most teams have the ability/means to do so.

Second, I think since there are no true, clear-cut All-Pro players [everyone has at least a small red flag, others have one the size of Barry Bonds' head], many teams are skeptical to move up since there is no real guarantee that their pick will be a great player in the NFL.

Again, it's just my opinion.

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
                                https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information