No announcement yet.

2011 Final Forum Mock Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like Scott Wright pointed out theres always plenty of teams willing to trade down but never many that actually trade up even if they have toyed with the idea.

With regard to the Bengals ick IMO one of the beauties of the draft is its unpredictability and although there are often strong suggestions as to which player a team will take you can never guarantee it until that card has been revealed by the Commish. I mean this time last year if someone had the Bills taking Spiller or Jags taking Alualu would that have been considered a spoiler?

Looking forward to the Broncos pick in R2, hope there will be a number of our targets left!

Comment

I was actually trying to move up for Gabbert but SF apparently doesn't know how to check IRC PMs...

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
        I was actually trying to move up for Gabbert but SF apparently doesn't know how to check IRC PMs...
        In spite of what I said earlier re:trading into Top 10, 7 Could be a potential trading spot for Gabbert next week too especially in the likely scenario that Miller and Petersen are gone. Personally I can't see SF taking Gabbert and think they would jump at the opportunity to get extra ammunition to trade back into R1 or up in R2 for a QB, whilst still having the opportunity to select an impact defensive player in R1.

Not sure Jags would make that move but Redskins might

Comment

Feel free to send me big boards as well

Follow Me on Twitter!
          https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

Vikings are still looking to move down from 12.

sig by BK and avy by me
            Originally posted by A Perfect Score
            If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

I'll pick in about 20 minutes unless I get a trade offer.

sig by BK and avy by me
              Originally posted by A Perfect Score
              If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

Please try to send cell numbers. For picks like Houston and this pick, I'm pretty sure I know who the team will take but we are just waiting around for it to happen. Can really speed things up!

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                  Please try to send cell numbers. For picks like Houston and this pick, I'm pretty sure I know who the team will take but we are just waiting around for it to happen. Can really speed things up!
                  Sorry, wasnt expecting Jones to get past the 10th pick and used awhile thinking if I should take him or go defense.
                  Last edited by jayceheathman; 04-18-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

98% sure who we're taking I just want to confirm it with Yoda first

Comment

You have 20 minutes. At this pace, we shall not be done before the draft :(

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Look at that, 2 picks made within 20 minutes of when they got on the clock!!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
                          98% sure who we're taking I just want to confirm it with Yoda first
                          You going to play Aldon at LB?

Comment

Alright guys I won't be too long, just give me a little bit of time here.

Comment

Once again Oakland is possibly looking into trading up into the mid-late 20's. I will be at work from 4Pm to 8:30pm pacific time so best way to contact me is via text(707-365-5554). I will try to keep updated with who is on the board through my iPhone depending on how busy work is for me.

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                              @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Pick is up!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information