is this true???? (a video comparsion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deltaforce
    im not even gonna say anything about that lol man but can someone really help me is it accurate?
    No, it's not accurate. Tips on how to possibly make it more accurate:
    1. Possibly a stopwatch or another timing device that is more accurate than the nearest second.
    2. Maybe a track or some other place that has the distance marked so it is possible to figure out how far you have run.

Comment

• thanks but is it close? and im see if i can go to my track field but its closed on holidays

Comment

• This has got to be a joke

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB
          This has got to be a joke
          Im sorry and sickened to say that it is not. I don't understand how, but its not.

Comment

• me too lol at first but i kept looking ovr it and over and it became clear that its possible

Comment

• it looked like reggie slowed down at the end and i kept running at the end but the beginning it looked like he got me but i sucked him up like in the middle

Comment

• Comment

it looked like reggie slowed down at the end and i kept running at the end but the beginning it looked like he got me but i sucked him up like in the middle
                  piece of advise, don't self-promote or you'll get torn apart

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

lol nerv and wind man u guys are both great you and that ham guy this is a great board man lol alots of laughs lol the delta force bis lol nice
                    hey now, i may want to your cleat shiner and all, but you gotta get my name right.

Sig by gbpackers0065

Chicago Bears: NFC Champions

Comment

• Dude, I know it might be a little late but I need to get it on your future fame. Just give me 6 months, I'll work with you everyday.

You'll be better in coverage than Champ

You'll be faster than not only Reggie Bush, but DeAngelo Hall too. Hell, you'll be faster than Justin Gatlin on 'roids.

You'll hit harder than Brian Urlacher

I'll call up Reggie right now and tell him what the deal is. He'll say screw the playoffs for sure. I'll fly you both down to ottawa and we'll have a race. Then we'll show Reggie what a heisman winner should really look like.

Comment

• Can I be your agent?

Your an idiot, everyone is making fun of you but you dont realize it.

Comment

• can you give us an update on stats and such mmmkay

Comment

• what i dont understand

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43
                              Can I be your agent?

Your an idiot, everyone is making fun of you but you dont realize it.
                              If your his agent, who will save the sharks. :roll:

Comment

• I need you to answer these questions in order to further evaluate what were dealing with here.

Q1:

What do you see in this picture?

Q2 (Double Whammy Bonus):

Paper sells for 21 cents per pad. What will four pads cost?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information