No announcement yet.

is this true???? (a video comparsion)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is this true???? (a video comparsion)

Originally posted by deltaforce
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqU1vXsXRQ

can that be true?
    i dont think any 15yr old can squat 270, i can bench/legpress more than hm

Lionsmack

Originally posted by elway777
    They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
    The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.

Comment

who is kmh? i was like dam they went wayyy off topic ! is that true tho? and those starts are like 1 year old im taller and weigh more and stuff but is that true?

let me update it

Comment

who is kmh? i was like dam they went wayyy off topic ! is that reue tho? and those starts are like 1 year old im taller and weigh more and stuff but is that true?
        who kept the stats?
        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob S
          who is kmh? i was like dam they went wayyy off topic ! is that reue tho? and those starts are like 1 year old im taller and weigh more and stuff but is that true?
          who kept the stats?
          He isn't KMH :? , he posted on the Dolphins team thread for awhile, like DG posted.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

Your really weak for your size and age. :?

Comment

dude u must run a 4.12, challenge the ncaa ruling and go right into the nfl

Comment

i dont get what i'm watching, what is it....Reggie Bush running the forty right?

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

what can you guys stop abverating everything man whats dc? and who is kmc? and is it true?

and what you mean by who kept the stats?

Comment

Kick Mike Hass kept his own stats.

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Originally posted by sdpads24
                      i dont get what i'm watching, what is it....Reggie Bush running the forty right?
                      yea but i did a comparsion with me running (guessing im get blown away and i kept with him) and minds is around the 40yds does this mean i can run like reggie bush (speed wise of course)

Comment

yea but i did a comparsion with me running (guessing im get blown away and i kept with him) and minds is around the 40yds does this mean i can run like reggie bush (speed wise of course)
                        hell yeahs, send this to every d-1 school. theyll be blown away

do you realize that a good forty and a bad forty is a matter of a tenth of a second. you may think that ur close behind him but in reality u actually ran a 4.7. so no, you cant keep up with reggie bush

Comment

and to your answer that im too skinny its called genetics some people just have it when there born and dont have to workout or anything while others workout there whole life and still cant be match with the people with good physical genes like RANDY MOSS BABBBY!!!! i love him hes what i look up too and one day i will chill with him :) him and champ but hes on defense so NO ONE LOOKS HIS WAY :) you shoud have seen me when champ had randy on lock i got that game on tape and what techniques they both use knowing there the best in there postions

Comment

theres two screens, he thinks hes as fast as reggie bush because they stop at the same time or something.

Comment

What the hell is that video? Deltaforce is full of **** anyways.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

and to your answer that im too skinny its called genetics some people just have it when there born and dont have to workout or anything while others workout there whole life and still cant be match with the people with good physical genes like RANDY MOSS BABBBY!!!! i love him hes what i look up too and one day i will chill with him :) him and champ but hes on defense so NO ONE LOOKS HIS WAY :) you shoud have seen me when champ had randy on lock i got that game on tape and what techniques they both use knowing there the best in there postions
                                are you autistic?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information