No announcement yet.

4TH season of Entourage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was ok defiantly not the best ever, but i loved when drama gave his knee a slap, and said E you slay me. i had a nice laugh at that.

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

Originally posted by alexschnarr View Post
      It was ok defiantly not the best ever, but i loved when drama gave his knee a slap, and said E you slay me. i had a nice laugh at that.
      It was ok. It ended on a high note with the tranny video posted online.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

ya it was good, but wasn't close to best ever, just the best in a while.

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

I enjoyed the episode, but everything on the show feels forced now. I liked it better when Entourage was more of an underground show that fewer people watched. The first 2.5 seasons were awesome. Now it doesn't seem the same.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Agreed.

Some shows should only be on the air for 3 season. After that, storylines become forced and pointless. They are just looking to fill a half-hour. The show was much better when Vince was just an emerging star and all they did was drink and bird-dog chicks.

Entourage was a fantastic show. Now its just average at best.
            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

They're overthinking. I liked the Ari-Vince split and the havoc it wreaked. I liked when Ari got fired by Terrence and had to rebuild. It was all great stuff. They need the drama. I want Drama to get killed off Five Towns and to get foreclosed on his mortgage. I want Medillin to suck and bomb. They need to crash and burn, I think.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

New episode tonight. Puuuummmpppeeeed.

Comment

it was just ight. Best part was when Drama arrived on set with the hat and the ending was again great.

Comment

The best part was "translucent boy chest."

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Originally posted by Emmitt Smith
                    Donít quit, donít even quit.

Comment

Drama buggin' out was hilarious. Kevin Dillon was always the man but he keeps improving. The look on E's face at the end was priceless.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I really don't think the show is declining like some of you do. Remember that it's still early in the season and a lot of the "payoffs" are still aways off.

Comment

Even I'm tired of that douchebag Walsh. ;)
                          Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Loved everything about tonights ep!

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

Seems like they are just dragging out Vince's downfall at this point. Show is getting kinda stale now in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by alexschnarr View Post
                                Loved everything about tonights ep!
                                I completely agree.

The Overhype of Medellin seems to be working plot magic for Vince, Eric, and Walsh and there definitely was no loss of humor with Turtle and Drama. The auction was hysterical. The side story with Ari, Lloyd and his Lloyd's beau was great.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information