Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
    who else thinks medlien. however the **** you say it. will be a bust
    I was thinkin that at first then I thought it would be boring if they were all poor...

Comment

With the new movie deal, Vince has a pretty much guaranteed $6mm, and E gets his piece of that action (10%). He also gets paid as a producer. Neither one of them is that badly off at this point. I don't think the movie can really succeed because the show would be a little boring otherwise.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

and if you still get paid...
        he'll still get laid.
        i mean if you put me in a room with vincent chase.

everyone has a movie that flops. just look at tom hanks.
        he had 10 years with no bad movies.
        medi will probably suck.
        i'm betting. he's not a golden boy.
        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Medellin will suck big time, and they'll find a way to can Walsh and scrap this new project. He'll find another one that's more intriguing and a new character will be introduced. I just can't see Walsh sticking around for another round of episodes dealing with a movie. He'd basically have to become a regular leading actor on the show.

That's just my opinion based on the way TV shows usually work. After Medellin bombs something will happen to really put him on top, or Drama will get there, etc.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

The Ep last night was sooo good, i just loved it, plus that blonde brit was banging

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

Yea It was funny as hell Dramas awesome I definantly woulda banged that broad in the costume Turtle a puss...

Comment

i really found the episode boring. but drama in that bunny suit was funny

Comment

I just finished the first season. I wanted to catch up a little bit, I really like the show.

Comment

Originally posted by alca1992 View Post
                    i really found the episode boring. but drama in that bunny suit was funny
                    how could you say it was boring? yes, the storyline didn't really go anywhere, but it was one of the funniest episodes with the "furry" chick with turtle and drama, the whole bet between vince and drama, E being a complete dumbass like usual when it comes to women, SLOANE WAS BACK :D:D:D:D, Ari going nuts trying to get jonah into school, and you get to see a hot chick topless (kinda, from the side)...I'm personally just waiting for them to go to Caan (sp?) which will prolly be like the last episode of the season or maybe 2nd to last with the last we find out how it did at Caan and who will buy the movie

Comment

It's Cannes, but ya it will probs be the last 2 episodes of the season

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

I hope this mean Sloan is back

Comment

I hope this means we get to see Sloan naked...

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            I hope this means we get to see Sloan naked...
                            For the love of god that would be the topper...

Comment

Does anyone happen to know the name of the song that played at the end of last nights episode?

Comment

lol the episode was great

"your the 1 helping Turtle get the dick through the hole"

lol

Ari is great..love it(no ****)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information