4TH season of Entourage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JF4 View Post
    I finally got around to watching the latest epsiode today and I thought it was very well done. Having Kanye as a guest was great and Drama and Turtle were hilarious.

I wasn't a big fan of Ana in the show. So i'm not sad to see her go.
    I'm sort of curious as to why she fired him though. It doesn't seem like what we saw would be enough to get him fired considering he confessed before she accepted the offer.

Comment

Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
      im getting really tired of E
      you shut your mouth boy.

i'm waiting for e and vince to get into it about a girl they both jump on.
      and explosions.
      lots of them.
      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        I'm sort of curious as to why she fired him though. It doesn't seem like what we saw would be enough to get him fired considering he confessed before she accepted the offer.
        That and probably that she might think E is into her and you cant have a manager who wants to bang you.

Comment

bump for tonights halfway season finale

what cliffhanger will they have???

Comment

lol you knew they had to make it suck

Comment

yea but they still have Silo so it's not like they are screwed for money...but I'm glad it wasn't huge like every other movie he did...now even tho he's doing another movie I hope they add in more about how Vince isn't so hot anymore because of Medellin

Comment

u absolutely love the show... watch it all the time... its repeats are always on the 300s HBO channels
                Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

Anyone else think Harvey is just buying the movie to squash it and never release it into theatres?

Comment

Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                    Anyone else think Harvey is just buying the movie to squash it and never release it into theatres?
                    no...I wanna say yes but I just have the feeling that with this show he will release it and they will make bank...just my gut feeling tho, although I love when they fight with Harvey so I hope that's what happens

Comment

• I would have offered 10 bucks =(

Comment

• well my prediction came true i knew it would flop

Comment

• you and prolly 75-80% of fans of the show...good work.

Comment

• Snuff says:

Entourage is basically the same exact show as the O.C, but with guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Snuff says:

Entourage is basically the same exact show as the O.C, but with guys.
                              yes but is the OC made by/based off of Markie Mark? didn't think so...

Comment

• the best show on right now, is there another episode next week or what that it for season 4?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information