Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Watch this man count to 1 million (live)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is this entertaining u saw how everyone lost intrest after the first couple of weeks someone had to bump this for us to see it again, but hey the guy hasnt stopped yet

Comment

• Originally posted by Namy View Post
      This is effing nuts. It's been a couple of weeks and he still hasnt counted to a fourth of his goal. Doesn't this guy go insane? I haven't been checking up on this guy til now (since my first post on this guy), and I know he says he counts like 13,000 a day or whatnot... but how much of his day does is it take to count to 13,000...

I can see where he doesn't go insane. I mean he doesn't stay up all night counting. He just chills around, does all normal stuff, but counts.

Comment

• He has got pretty far since the last time I checked.

Comment

• Wow hes at 601,000

Comment

• I'd rather watch Pat O'Brien play with himself.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• wow he is still going.... wow... im impressed... has his girlfreind left him yet?

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

• wow he is still going.... wow... im impressed... has his girlfreind left him yet?
                Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                From the sad looks of it, yes his girlfriend has left him.

I applaud him though. It seems like he will get to a million. To get this far alone shows how determined he is. Has anyone else ever counted to a million before?

Projected win total: 55+

Comment

• Originally posted by Namy View Post
                  From the sad looks of it, yes his girlfriend has left him.

I applaud him though. It seems like he will get to a million. To get this far alone shows how determined he is. Has anyone else ever counted to a million before?
                  wow i feel like such a dick now..... i was kidding

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information