Facebook or Myspace?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Namy
    ARe you kidding me? If you wanna avoid being stalked don't do facebook. That thing tells you EVERYTHING about your friends. "so and so are now friends." "this person is taking a piss right now" "this person is at a party" etc etc...
    then dont accept friendships of people you dont want to know that stuff.....
    cause it only tells you about your "friends"

Go Ravens!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisCybulski
      ARe you kidding me? If you wanna avoid being stalked don't do facebook. That thing tells you EVERYTHING about your friends. "so and so are now friends." "this person is taking a piss right now" "this person is at a party" etc etc...

srsly. People just hate Myspace for no reason sometimes.
      Yeah. Usually the more popular something is, the more criticism it'll also receive. I like myspace b/c so many ppl have it. I've found childhood friends of mine. It's pretty interesting. For ppl saying it's a stalker site, just set ur profile to private and don't add friends that you dn't know... it's relaly that simple...

Anyways... ULTIMATELY, facebook and myspace are like the exact same thing lol
      Lol, pretty much. I started with myspace, and now I have a facebook. some of my facebook friends have no myspace, some of my myspace friends have no facebook.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
      Originally posted by njx9
      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

You can also set your personal privacy settings so that it doesn't display this information to other people. So, if you don't want people to know what you're doing, they don't have to know.

Comment

I'm gonna say Myspace. It pisses me off when kids younger than me get a facebook just to look more mature.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

im actually gonna delete my account once im in college- i only have myspace now to see my friends cause they all have it

Comment

facebook is easily better than myspace, less rapists, more mature. I like the crispness of it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eazyb81
                They're both awful and help contribute to the downfall of our society.
                Not quite that bad, but my opinion is the closest to that one.

Comment

I both both and they are both terrible.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                  WHO DAT!

Comment

MySpace is one of the worst designed websites on the internet. Facebook is solid and useful for communicating with friends and posting pictures.

Comment

Facebook is better by far.

Comment

myspace... since i'm still in highschool.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

well i have a facebook and no myspace so i will say facebook.

Comment

Neither . . . both are a mindless waste of time.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I don't have myspace so I guess I have to vote for facebook...As far as it being a waste of time I don't think thats true, when you go off to college it will be a lot easier to keep in touch with some of your friends who don't go to the same college as you.

Comment

Myspace is a mindless waste of time; facebook is a nice secure place to talk to your friends.

Sig by BuckNaked
                                Ravens
                                Baltimore Orioles
                                Maryland Terrapins

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information