No announcement yet.

Facebook or Myspace?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook no doubt, Myspace is for sketchy emos.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Ghost
      If you are out of HS and use myspace you are a loser, myspace is for teenagers / losers who lurk.
      yo,
      i'm 27 and have a myspace...it is what you make out of it. my wife, siblings, and friends all have a page too....we basically use it as a dressed up e-mail, and a way to share pictures....and of course to make fun out of eachother. i have my profile set to private and i have to approve all comments before they show up on my page.

but, just to clarify, I am, in fact, a loser...just not for the reason you mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by drowe
        If you are out of HS and use myspace you are a loser, myspace is for teenagers / losers who lurk.
        yo,
        i'm 27 and have a myspace...it is what you make out of it. my wife, siblings, and friends all have a page too....we basically use it as a dressed up e-mail, and a way to share pictures....and of course to make fun out of eachother. i have my profile set to private and i have to approve all comments before they show up on my page.

but, just to clarify, I am, in fact, a loser...just not for the reason you mentioned.
        Ditto. I use it for similar reasons with my close friends and have it set to private it as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10
          Originally posted by drowe
          yo,

Ditto. I use it for similar reasons with my close friends and have it set to private it as well.
          I use myspace and also have it set to private.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Originally posted by holtfan92
            myspace... since i'm still in highschool.
            tons of high schoolers use facebook. it's not just for college

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania

Comment

Originally posted by sik wit it
              facebook is easily better than myspace, less rapists
              haha this is true

Comment

Oh myspace without a doubt.
                Pedophiles, 16 year old girls, goths, emos, 13 year old boys with an unwarranted sense of self-importance, and you can even spot a furry every once in awhile. What not to like? Those things are what make the internets great.
                Facebook is borring.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

i don't know what to make of this comment ^

Comment

friendster is better than both, but face book is pretty good

Comment

wats friendster?

Comment

freindster is similar to myspace but its much more mature. not many lil kids

Comment

Originally posted by jets future
                          freindster is similar to myspace but its much more mature. not many lil kids
                          What reason besides the stupid little kids would one have for going on a site like myspace?

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

you guys talk about friendster the only problem with it for me is that facebook is so popular therefore friednster is useless.

Comment

i kinda wished facebook had a music player type thingy......

Go Ravens!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information