Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post


    Took me a minute, but I found the damn thing.
    what did you google?

    "duke sweater tiggo bitties"

    ?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
      what did you google?

      "duke sweater tiggo bitties"

      ?
      ...dyslexic?

      edit: it's actually just duke girl
      Last edited by Bosanac01; 05-11-2011, 06:46 PM.

      Sig by: BK

      02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

      Comment


      • You don't know tiggo bitties, Bos? *sendmehugs*

        But yeah, I think I went Reddit->FFFFFUUUUU->Comments->Google imaging "duke coed"

        "Duke cleavage" was a massive failure of historic proportions.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

        [@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
          You don't know tiggo bitties, Bos? *sendmehugs*

          But yeah, I think I went Reddit->FFFFFUUUUU->Comments->Google imaging "duke coed"

          "Duke cleavage" was a massive failure of historic proportions.
          I guess Im not as familiar with the internet as I thought I was.

          Sig by: BK

          02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
            I guess Im not as familiar with the internet as I thought I was.
            I don't remember exactly who it was..might have been dave chappelle or Katt Williams but they had a joke where they said something a long the line of "in order for women to not know you're talking about their boobs you have to talk in code...if you say tig o bitties...they'll never know you mean big o titties" lol I know i butchered hat real bad lol

            I could also be completely off...its been a while since the first time i heard that.

            "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

            Comment


            • Kurt Vonnegut Jr. beat them to the punch(line) by at least 25 years on that one.

              I'm referring to the term "beaver".




              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                Kurt Vonnegut Jr. beat them to the punch(line) by at least 25 years on that one.

                I'm referring to the term "beaver".
                Yea...i knew i was off lol im too young to remember that one

                "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                Comment




                • Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                  Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                  Comment


                  • Comment



                    • ^A Bonekrusher production^
                      #15
                      Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by niel89 View Post

                        I love The Cure.




                        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • http://img.pikchur.com/pic_ad9_l.jpg







                          Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                          Comment




                          • Today is that day...

                            Comment


                            • link so you dont have to type it out

                              http://www.earthcam.com/usa/newyork/timessquare/


                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

                              Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

                              Comment


                              • Too little time to actually do it. I wonder how many people have done this?
                                How long since this started?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information