Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
    Why is the slipknot video funny?
    Well if you knew anything about the type of band slipknot was... I guess you'd find humor in the fact that it's obviously a complete joke. They dubbed a high-pitched drag queen's voice over one of the most screamo bands in the world... Who do nothing but scream bloody murder. Also, they suck, but they don't suck that much instrumentally.

In addition, it's a "shred video", a.k.a. some mastermind dubbed the entire thing to make it sound/look real.
    A better example that will make you laugh around 0:58 in.

Meh. If it needed this much explaining it's a fail. Figured it was pretty self-explanatory though.
    Last edited by Jimmy; 08-02-2011, 11:57 PM.

Comment

• I figured it was something like that cuz....I had never heard slipknot actually try and sing something lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
        I figured it was something like that cuz....I had never heard slipknot actually try and sing something lol
        Yeah I guess you have to know the band and how seriously they take trying to pass off like child-rapists.

I hope everyone got 7/8ths of the way thru the video though. I don't understand how you can't die laughing at that ****ing terrible guitar playing.

Comment

• Comment

• kings of leon has been dead to me since that godawful sex on fire album.. i heard they walked off stage recently because it was too hot out
            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Kings of leon blow anyway so...........

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• On everything that is good and holy, I ******* hope that is real. That is toooo good.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post

Comment

• I watched that slipknot video and didn't laugh. I guess I've just never wasted my time to listen to that bunch of jaggaloons, which is why it didn't seem funny.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Last edited by TimD; 08-04-2011, 01:18 PM.
                        Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Comment

• Halsey: Oh look, he's probably dead ha ha ha, so funny.

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                              Halsey: Oh look, he's probably dead ha ha ha, so funny.
                              lmao tthat's great

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• :)
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information