Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WMD
    This isn't exactly a funny picture, but I stumbled upon it when I was trying to find an update on Patrice O'Neal.. I figured I would post it.

Carry on.
    This map is total crap. There's no way in hell those rich ******* would let us have all the warm +/- waterfront property.

Also, still my personal favorite of Mitch's work:
    When you go to a restaurant on the weekends and it's busy they start a waiting list. They start calling out names, they say "Dufresne, party of two. Dufresne, party of two." And if no one answers they'll say their name again. "Dufresne, party of two, Dufresne, party of two." But then if no one answers they'll just go right on to the next name. "Bush, party of three."

Yeah, what happened to the Dufresnes? No one seems to give a ****. Who can eat at a time like this? People are missing! You ******* are selfish. The Dufresnes are in someone's trunk right now, with duct tape over their mouths. And they're hungry. That's a double whammy. Bush, search party of three, you can eat when you find the Dufresnes.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
      This map is total crap. There's no way in hell those rich ******* would let us have all the warm +/- waterfront property.
      Through humor, you illustrate the very point of their protest.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Yeah, the upper 10% definitely took the better coastlines.

Comment

• best coasts on the west belongs to the 90% and id certainly take miami an such over the rest of the east

Comment

• It would be fine if they simply made a line along all Florida coastals and included that in the 1%. Do the same around the great lakes and we'll call it good.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• worker bees can leave
              even drones can fly away
              the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Comment

• That is correct comahan
                    I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                    <3 dg

Comment

• That kid will end up being a serial killer.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                        He deserved it

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                        Originally posted by TitanHope
                        R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                        He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• The sad thing is if that were a dog, the dog would be getting put down for attacking someone...

Cats are evil and can get away with anything they want.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            The sad thing is if that were a dog, the dog would be getting put down for attacking someone...

Cats are evil and can get away with anything they want.
                            Dogs don't usually attack someone quickly and then run away. They keep attacking. That's the difference. Not to mention when was the last time someone was mauled to death by a house cat? lol
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
                              Dogs don't usually attack someone quickly and then run away. They keep attacking. That's the difference. Not to mention when was the last time someone was mauled to death by a house cat? lol
                              All it usually takes is a dog biting someone twice. The 2nd time, they're done.

Meanwhile, cats can make you look like you've been handling too much barbed wire with zero penalty.

Comment

• Hahaha that kid has a solid left!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information