No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I laughed at that far longer than I should have. Now a classroom full of 6th graders want to know what is so damn funny.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      I laughed at that far longer than I should have. Now a classroom full of 6th graders want to know what is so damn funny.
      you should just respond: "your faces".

That's what i tell my 8th graders when i am laughing at stuff that i shouldn't be looking at during class.....
      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

Am I the only one who had the opposite problem? I hated maximum lengths far more than minimum lengths...
        Yep. My last semester in college, I had to write a paper detailing why the presidential election turned out the way it did and it had to be no longer than 2 pages long. That was extremely difficult.

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

Am I the only one who had the opposite problem? I hated maximum lengths far more than minimum lengths...
          Depends on the paper. If its something I have a true interest in, then yea I hate maximum limitations. If its something I don't want to write about, I pray for a 2 page minimum.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• I haven't had to write a paper in a while, but I don't really remember any of the ones I had to do having a minimum of less than 5 pages. That always seemed to be the standard.
            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Math major at a cruddy liberal arts college = what are real papers?

Comment

• As long as the topic was worth it I never really had much trouble exceeding the minimum page length. The only time I ever had to stretch some things was for my senior thesis in college. There was no real length requirement but it just needed to be very substantial. I think mine ended up being +/- 50 pages without any doctoring but I thought 70+ was more likely to get a good grade.

I made all the punctuation marks much bigger and then converted my paper to PDF so my prof couldn't open it in Word and see what I'd done. Just making periods and commas bigger moved me from ~50 to over 70 pages and I got an A. And to the naked eye it is not detectable.
                Last edited by killxswitch; 11-03-2011, 08:17 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• ALL THE TIME:

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      I laughed at that far longer than I should have. Now a classroom full of 6th graders want to know what is so damn funny.
                      Got me too. The look on the dog's face is brilliant, how ******* good are dogs?

Comment

• history major= chicago style. hooray for footnotes!
                        i think.
                        We ALL bleed scarlet
                        New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                        UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          history major= chicago style. hooray for footnotes!
                          i think.
                          History major = Turabian style

Comment

• Comment

• BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by hawkeye123 View Post
                                That could well be the least funny picture in the history of the funny picture thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information