No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only if I'm asked to write in block letters.

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
      Agreed....on a side note, anyone else capitalize their whole name on the scrantron?
      I haven't Caps locked my entire name since like....3rd grade.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
      Originally posted by TitanHope
      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• I had a few professors provide scantrons, but not many. They were about $.25 in the book store, but student government provided them for free.

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
          Agreed....on a side note, anyone else capitalize their whole name on the scrantron?
          I capitalize every letter on forms. Learned to do that from an H&R Block class I took way back. A lot less room for interpretation errors.

Comment

• That's a lot of posts without pictures. Typical BB.

But on the serious, providing your own scantron is insane. I have enough trouble remembering to bring a pencil.

Comment

• Get them and Blue books for free at my college.

Comment

• Yes, they had scantrons when I went to college. Yes I had to pay for them myself. No, they were not made from stone tablets.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  Yes, they had scantrons when I went to college. Yes I had to pay for them myself. No, they were not made from stone tablets.
                  Of course not, that would take too long. I'm betting they were more like wax writing boards.

Comment

• I definitely have to pay for my scantrons. It's like 10 for $2.00 or something like that. Whenever I'm writing anything that anyone else is going to look at engineering related I'll write in all caps but it takes too long to take notes with.

Comment

• Last edited by BloodBrother; 11-20-2011, 08:20 AM.

Comment

• I'm still not sure if people talking about paying for scantrons is true... I had to google what they were because they are just the answer sheets that you know the uni/HS or whatever has to provide if you want your students to be able to, you know, complete the test you are giving them.

It seems absolutely unfathomable to me that people could have to pay for them, would go a long way to explaining why America seems to be getting stupider if you are making people pay to take tests and all.

Mind is blown.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• yeah i've literally never heard of paying for scantrons or bringing your own. they've always been provided for me. always. that struck me as super odd
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                            I'm still not sure if people talking about paying for scantrons is true... I had to google what they were because they are just the answer sheets that you know the uni/HS or whatever has to provide if you want your students to be able to, you know, complete the test you are giving them.

It seems absolutely unfathomable to me that people could have to pay for them, would go a long way to explaining why America seems to be getting stupider if you are making people pay to take tests and all.

Mind is blown.
                            It's not all of America. Apparently Pennsylvania and perhaps New Jersey is immune.

Comment

• NY may be immune as well. I have never paid for a scantron/bluebook.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                It's not all of America. Apparently Pennsylvania and perhaps New Jersey is immune.
                                probably cause around the NE area tuition is ridiculous compared to rest of country.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information