No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo artist Ryan Fitzgerald from Dayton, OH was hit with a $100,000 lawsuit last week by his ex-girlfriend Rossie Brovent. She claims that her boyfriend was supposed to tattoo a scene from Narnia on her back but instead tattooed an image of a pile of excrement with flies buzzing around it.

Apparently, Ryan found out that Rossie had cheated with a long-time friend of his, but instead of confronting her about it he acted like everything was normal and hatched a plan for revenge. Originally, Rossie tried to have Ryan charged with assault, but the ingenious tattoo artist had covered his bases by plying Rossie with wine and tequila shots and getting her to sign a consent form that stated the design was “at the artist’s discretion.”

No word from Rossie on whether the illicit night of passion with Ryan’s friend was worth it. Moral of the story? Never cheat on a tattoo artist.

http://early-onset-of-night.tumblr.c...-dayton-oh-was

worker bees can leave
    even drones can fly away
    the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Never date a tattoo artist.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Never date a tattoo artist.
        You might wake up with a swastika or something silly like that stuck to you ;)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Comment

• So much win.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Holy s***, that's genius.

Comment

• That is genius until the teacher just grades it 2 months later and you never get her e-mail.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• Most of my professors still required print outs. There was one did take emails but said that if she couldn't open the file, we got a 0. Caused a lot of paranoia.

Comment

• We have some teacher that require prints other want digital drop box, since it scans everything over the internet for plagiarism and stuff. It'll then give you a % of copied stuffed and websites pointing to it. Usually 10% is the reference page, and then some for like quoting.

Comment

• Comment

• I used to do that all the time... It always worked like a charm.

Always gave me at least 2-3 extra days to finish the assignment.

Comment

• file destructor
                              http://www.xnet.se/fd/

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                                I used to do that all the time... It always worked like a charm.

Always gave me at least 2-3 extra days to finish the assignment.

Same here, I've used that excuse multiple times.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information