Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post

hufflepuff is very intriguing.
    I just realized that the real Emma Watson was the least attractive to me...

IT'S A COMPLIMENT KAL! Really!
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
      im digging slytherin
      slytherin emma looks trashy to me. ravenclaw emma has an innocence that i want to take from her.

Comment

• Yeah, brunette with blue eyes? I'm game. Plus, I took a MySpace quiz once, and it said my Hogwarts team was Ravenclaw.

But then again, I also took the superhero quiz and got Wonder Woman. I have a Wonder Woman keychain on my car keys because of that. It takes a while to explain that to strangers...

But yeah! Ravenclaw Emma, then Hufflepuff, then Slytherin, and Gryffindor. But plain Emma may be last just cause the others are newer...yay male stereotypes!

Also, sauce? Moar?
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• All your Emma are belong to me!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
            Yeah, brunette with blue eyes? I'm game. Plus, I took a MySpace quiz once, and it said my Hogwarts team was Ravenclaw.

But then again, I also took the superhero quiz and got Wonder Woman. I have a Wonder Woman keychain on my car keys because of that. It takes a while to explain that to strangers...

But yeah! Ravenclaw Emma, then Hufflepuff, then Slytherin, and Gryffindor. But plain Emma may be last just cause the others are newer...yay male stereotypes!

Also, sauce? Moar?
            I would have to rank them Slytherin, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and then Gryffindor.

With Slytherin and Ravenclaw being a 1a and 1b. The odd thing is normally I love red heads but I don't know there is something that just kinda turns off a bit about Hufflepuff Emma.

Comment

• 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I didn't know you modeled for stock internet photos CJ.

Comment

• Ravenclaw definitely wins. I'm a fan of redheads, but Hufflepuff does nothing for me.

Ravenclaw > Gryffindor > Slytherin > Hufflepuff

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post

hufflepuff is very intriguing.
                      This just goes to show you how intricate the human face is. Hufflepuff and Raven Claw are inverse images of the real Emma Watson. It just amazes me how much it changes the look of her face.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Ravenclaw Emma can get it

Comment

• Ravenclaw or Slytherin

Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                            Ravenclaw Emma can get it
                            If by the off chance "it" means "gently getting her hair pulled as she gives my phallus a sloppy, wet bj all while she makes dirty slurping noises in between expressing her enthusiasm", then yes she can get "it".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Oh God, the mental image! Totally ruined it.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                                If by the off chance "it" means "gently getting her hair pulled as she gives my phallus a sloppy, wet bj all while she makes dirty slurping noises in between expressing her enthusiasm", then yes she can get "it".
                                Go on..........

Originally posted by WMD
                                Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                                Originally posted by gpngc
                                I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information