Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't even think emma is that hot and that's a ridiculous hot pic.

    Comment


    • Ravenclaw then Slytherin






      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

      Prowler's Newb Guide

      Comment


      • Ravenclaw>Slytherin>Hufflepuff>Gryffindor

        Ah who the **** am I kidding they're all amazing and I would do Emma even if she had the boy haircut

        SPLOOSH

        Comment


        • Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
          Ravenclaw>Slytherin>Hufflepuff>Gryffindor

          Ah who the **** am I kidding they're all amazing and I would do Emma even if she had the boy haircut
          this.......
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

          Comment


          • The Slytherin version is tops and it isn't even close. Ravenclaw is a distant second followed closely by Gryffindor. Not a fan of Hufflepuff Emma. Maybe it's the freckles.

            Originally posted by SolidGold
            Bortlezzzzzzz
            Originally posted by Monomach
            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

            Comment


            • You can't see freckles on a chick who is in the doggie style position.




              2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

              Comment


              • I love redheads and that Hufflepuff one is meh.

                Still think she looks like McCauley Caulkin, too.

                Comment




                • worker bees can leave
                  even drones can fly away
                  the queen is their slave

                  themaninblack
                  15

                  Comment


                  • I like the woman's version better myself.




                    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      You can't see freckles on a chick who is in the doggie style position.
                      Brilliant!

                      Originally posted by SolidGold
                      Bortlezzzzzzz
                      Originally posted by Monomach
                      Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

                      Comment





                      • That is correct comahan
                        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                        <3 dg

                        Comment


                        • You guys are weird. Hufflepuff Emma was almost my #1. Unique and strange looking girls are awesome.

                          ALSO!

                          Shame on you all for no "I'd like her to hufflepuff my weiner," or "I'd like to take my trouser snake and slytherin her," puns! SHAME! Especially you, Papa CJ!
                          Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                          [@TDWinstead]
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                          Comment


                          • Did you miss the little piece I wrote earlier?




                            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                              Brilliant!
                              No dude, common ******* sense.

                              Sig by: BK

                              02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                              Originally posted by fenikz
                              we all hate you

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                                Shame on you all for no "I'd like her to hufflepuff my weiner," or "I'd like to take my trouser snake and slytherin her," puns! SHAME! Especially you, Papa CJ!
                                This had my laughing so hard, especially the second one. More so than anything on the past couple pages.

                                EDIT: but apparently I haven't been giving out enough rep lately, so I'll have to hit you up for this later.

                                sig by BK and avy by me
                                Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                                If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information