X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not to mention a flaming homosexual.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• You guys are ******* crazy. If someone texts me something like that who clearly has the wrong number I am 100% of the time screwing with their head. I think I actually posted about me ******* with someone with the wrong number awhile back.

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Come on francis was being nice. He should have said let's meet up at a certain place and never show up, break the dudes heart.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
        Originally posted by fenikz
        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
          You guys are ******* crazy. If someone texts me something like that who clearly has the wrong number I am 100% of the time screwing with their head. I think I actually posted about me ******* with someone with the wrong number awhile back.
          Oh of course you do. You just don't pretend to be a chick and show your off your gender identity issues.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Last edited by Nalej; 12-23-2011, 10:21 PM.
            -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• That is the non-drowsy kind, so it would never apply to me. My **** has the ability to rock any woman's ass to sleep.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• I already made my choice a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• no doubt i'd def be a pokemon trainer.

Comment

• Although I've seen all the movies, and have respect for the series, I was never much of a big Star Wars fan. Now if I could be Sith instead of Jedi, that would certainly change things. As bad as the first movie was, Darth Maul was one badass mofo.

Loved Pokemon when younger, but definitely have no nostalgia for it.

Have read all the HP books, and seen all the movies, and am a fan of the series in general, more so than the other two selections. So HP wizard. Try and knock up Hermione.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• "Howarts" hahahahaha.

Comment

• Hogwarts is definitely last on my list. It'd be a very, very tough call between Jedi and Pokemon Trainer. I think I'd go with the latter because of the moral flexibility not offered by the path of the Jedi.
                          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                          The APS is strong in this one.
                          Originally posted by killxswitch
                          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• i think its between jedi and wizard. with a pokeman trainer you cant actually do anything yourself. the other two offer you powers that you can use, not some weird ass pets.
                            Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• I don't think this is a serious ******* question. Get me within 100 meters of Hermione Granger...

...Plus Hogwarts is basically just college FOR 7 YEARS!!! Training to be a Jedi sounds like training to be a Navy SEAL/priesthood.
                              Last edited by kalbears13; 12-24-2011, 02:46 AM.

Comment

• Jedi Academy moreso just cultivates what's already within than Hogwart's. Pretty sure anyone can become a wizard. And aren't jedis sworn to celibacy?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information