Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
    Jedi Academy moreso just cultivates what's already within than Hogwart's. Pretty sure anyone can become a wizard. And aren't jedis sworn to celibacy?

Oh, hi!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
      a bunch of rudy cools, that's who.

additionally, only one of the listed choices ends up with a job that allows you to kill people and gives you the ability to go anywhere or do anything in the galaxy.
      Lord Voldemort?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
        a bunch of rudy cools, that's who.

additionally, only one of the listed choices ends up with a job that allows you to kill people and gives you the ability to go anywhere or do anything in the galaxy.
        I think you're confusing the Jedi with Spectres. Jedi are basically warrior monks in space. They aren't supposed to just go around killing people and all that.

Like I said before, the powers and light saber would be cool to have, but the profession itself would suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          it would still beat the hell out of whatever pokemon trainers do.

also, forget the dark/light side. learn what you need, then go chaotic neutral your way across the universe.
          Having borderline sentient fire breathing or water spewing or made-out-of-rock creatures battle each other legally seems pretty cool. Hell, not only is it legal, but it's widely encouraged for people as young as 10.

Plus, it doesn't seem like neutrality can exist within the force. If you aren't full blow light-side, you eventually start to abuse your powers selfishly and devolve to the dark side.

Oh, and here's a funny picture:

Comment

• worker bees can leave
            even drones can fly away
            the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Plus, it doesn't seem like neutrality can exist within the force. If you aren't full blow light-side, you eventually start to abuse your powers selfishly and devolve to the dark side.
              Given that TOR says I get dark side points for seducing hot chicks with my force powers, dark side doesn't sound bad to me anyway, I'm quite happy to live on that side of the coin.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                Given that TOR says I get dark side points for seducing hot chicks with my force powers, dark side doesn't sound bad to me anyway, I'm quite happy to live on that side of the coin.
                You're gunna need to use the force to seduce chicks when you look like this

Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                The APS is strong in this one.
                Originally posted by killxswitch
                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                  My High School did the same thing as the Justin Bieber picture, except it was with mmbop by Hanson. I personally enjoyed it.

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
                    My High School did the same thing as the Justin Bieber picture, except it was with mmbop by Hanson. I personally enjoyed it.
                    Haha my school did it with mmbop too. They should have picked a different terrible song that didn't have the nostalgia factor because I don't think it helped all that much.

Comment

• SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by dolphinfan2k5 View Post
                        Dude no ******* way, my school did that same thing with mmmbop and I kept turning it off every two seconds. seriously worst fund raiser idea ever, why would I ever pay someone to stop being a bully and doing something no one likes? It was during finals week as well, god damn *******.

Originally posted by WMD
                        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                        Originally posted by gpngc
                        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• haha wtf. i've never heard of schools doing this. they keep playing songs and only stop when they receive a donation from you?

Comment

• Extorting kids is the best way to fundraise, yo.

If that would have happened in my school, i would have told whoever was in charge to go **** themselves and just leave school.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                              For a second, I thought he was peeing in the salad. I don't think that meme is funny at all... Would have been funny if he was peeing in the salad, though.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information