Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts





  • Comment


    • Originally posted by nepg View Post
      For a second, I thought he was peeing in the salad. I don't think that meme is funny at all... Would have been funny if he was peeing in the salad, though.
      its more for Arkham Asylum and Arkham City fans
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

      Prowler's Newb Guide

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
        a bunch of rudy cools, that's who.

        additionally, only one of the listed choices ends up with a job that allows you to kill people and gives you the ability to go anywhere or do anything in the galaxy.
        Accio Lightsaber. By being a wizard I just got the one thing cool about being a Jedi. Suck it.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
          Accio Lightsaber. By being a wizard I just got the one thing cool about being a Jedi. Suck it.
          That may have been the single nerdiest sentence ever typed on these forums. That's an impressive feat, too.
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • I'm pretty sure "accio lightsaber" doesn't make lightning shoot from your fingertips.

            That is correct comahan
            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
            <3 dg

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nepg View Post
              Jedi Academy moreso just cultivates what's already within than Hogwart's. Pretty sure anyone can become a wizard. And aren't jedis sworn to celibacy?
              Pokemon trainers are essentially sworn to celibacy too.


              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              Originally posted by njx9
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
                Pokemon trainers are essentially sworn to celibacy too.
                I guess you missed the episode where Ash and Misty did anal. I think Diglett made a guest appearance as well.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  I guess you missed the episode where Ash and Misty did anal. I think Diglett made a guest appearance as well.
                  Misty's a water Pokemon trainer, so she's, like, wet all the time.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                  [@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                  Comment


                  • Does that mean she is a "squirter"?




                    2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Does that mean she is a "squirter"?
                      Depends on what level she is.


                      Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                      Comment


                      • Misty didn't use Squirtle. Ash did.

                        Silly question.
                        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                        [@TDWinstead]
                        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TitanHope View Post
                          Misty didn't use Squirtle. Ash did.

                          Silly question.
                          Ash used all of the starting Pokemon, and Misty used squirtle in the original games so invalid argument.


                          Originally posted by WMD
                          Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                          Originally posted by gpngc
                          I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

                          Comment


                          • Would she be a "squirter" at level 69?




                            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Would she be a "squirter" at level 69?
                              That could be really bad for the other person.

                              Can we call that act water boarding?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jvig43 View Post
                                Ash used all of the starting Pokemon, and Misty used squirtle in the original games so invalid argument.
                                Misty has never used Squirtle in any games in the history of Pokemon.

                                You have brought shame to this forum, Jvig.
                                Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

                                [@TDWinstead]
                                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                                Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information