Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
    That's a bit of a stretch, tbh. Lee was a great general and is considered a war hero. It's not like Lee was solely responsible for the confederate secessionist movement and should be villianized for his involvement.

History is rarely black and white (pun intended? . . . you'll never know!)

Not that I have much faith that states like Alabama and Arkansas would clebrate MLK Day, mind you. Hell, Alabama had legislation on the books until 2006 (iirc) that criminalized inter-racial marriage.

Also worth noting - Georgia & Mississippi also do this and Florida recognizes Lee's birtday, too.
    [Attempt to be historical without being political] Arnold was also a great general and war hero before he sold out west point. In fact Arnold was the general and hero in several key battles of the Revolution including Ticonderoga, Saratoga, and another in the Albany area but I was being purposefully controversial because when you get down to brass tacks he was still a traitor he was an American who fought against the United States. History books will gussy it up by calling the Union but it was the American people who elected an american president and lee was the lead general who fought against what is currently our country. I find it strange that we celebrate one traitor and demonize another. [/attempt]
    Last edited by Brothgar; 01-04-2012, 08:56 PM.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
      For someone who can't math, that's a decent tip. 22% on the post-tax total. And nice banana hammock on the guy behind the dud covered in post-it notes.

Comment

• Comment

• Ahhh, that's ******* awesome. Skyrim joke.

Comment

• Dammit there is a skyrim thread if I remember, discuss your nerd **** over there please.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
              For someone who can't math, that's a decent tip. 22% on the post-tax total. And nice banana hammock on the guy behind the dud covered in post-it notes.
              If I'm eating at Applebee's, **** giving 20%. Maybe it's cheap, but I just double the tax and call it a night. At a nicer place, sure, at least 20% provided good service.
              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I had to be told it was a skyrim joke to get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                  If I'm eating at Applebee's, **** giving 20%. Maybe it's cheap, but I just double the tax and call it a night. At a nicer place, sure, at least 20% provided good service.
                  My guess is it was a bar tab, so it doesn't seem too ridiculous to me. Especially if the bartender was a hottie.

Comment

• I think I tip usually around 30% or more even at a ****** place.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• I havent played Skryim but I got it ( I watch my roommate play). I thought it was pretty ******* funny.

Originally posted by WMD
                      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
                      Originally posted by gpngc
                      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                        I think I tip usually around 30% or more even at a ****** place.
                        WTF! Are you made of money?

Comment

• 20-30% wtf!!! Think the highest I've gone is like 15%....i stick to the averages...10% if it was ok service.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                            20-30% wtf!!! Think the highest I've gone is like 15%....i stick to the averages...10% if it was ok service.
                            10% is cheap as hell. 15% is considered acceptable.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Yeah, i was gonna say.. 10% really isn't much lol.

Comment

• 10% is downright mean. You may as well not even tip at that point.

20% is pretty standard for me. I tip 25% on any service I plan to repeat on a regular basis (like I always get my hair cut by the same lady, and I want her to like cutting my hair - so I always tip her well).

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information