No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tipping someone for cutting hair is such a strange phenomenon to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
      Tipping someone for cutting hair is such a strange phenomenon to me.
      Why?(10 char)

Comment

• Comment

• worker bees can leave
          even drones can fly away
          the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
            Why?(10 char)
            I don't tip my electrician, I don't tip my pest inspector, I don't tip my mechanic, I don't tip my prostitutes. etc etc

Also because I'm Australian and in Aussie land we actually pay people who work jobs like hairdressing and waiters decent salaries.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caddy View Post
              I don't tip my electrician, I don't tip my pest inspector, I don't tip my mechanic, I don't tip my prostitutes. etc etc

Also because I'm Australian and in Aussie land we actually pay people who work jobs like hairdressing and waiters decent salaries.
              That's the big difference. I don't like tipping but it is part of the US culture.

20% is my standard. I'll go up to 30% or down to $.01 depending on service.

Comment

• "I no math" personally, so I usually just bump it to the nearest multiple of 5 if my bill is under $25. Usually works out fine.

Like if my bill came to $12.55, I'd just write $15 and be done. I suck at math and would probably just mess it up if I tried to actually figure out percentages.

If it gets much higher than 20-25 bucks, it usually means there are other people with me so I let them figure it out for me.

Comment

• 10% is a terrible tip. 15%, although customary, isn't even that great. I give 15% if the service is just meh. What I usually do is move the decimal point over one spot to the left (10%), double it (20%), and then round up for good service (usually about 22%). If it's really good (or my waitress is super hot and flirts with me), I'll add a dollar to the 22%/

I didn't realize I was supposed to tip electricians, mechanics, pest inspectors etc. They already charge me up the ass for their service (seriously $50 per hour in labor), they don't need a tip. As for tipping for a haircut, I usually give mine 30%. Maybe that is because she is incredibly attractive and gives me a nice massage every time I go see her.

Originally posted by killxswitch View Post
                  The only reason I noticed the guy in the speedo is because out of the corner of my eye, I thought it might be an attractive woman. I was quite disappointed when I notice that "attractive woman" had very hairy legs.
                  Last edited by jrdrylie; 01-05-2012, 09:18 AM.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                  Bortlezzzzzzz
                  Originally posted by Monomach
                  Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                    20-30% wtf!!! Think the highest I've gone is like 15%....i stick to the averages...10% if it was ok service.
                    must...not...make...racist...joke...

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                    Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                      The law, which hadn't been enforced for decades, was repealed in 2000. Alabama was the last state to have an inter-racial marriage ban law.

As for Florida, there is a Robert E. Lee High School in Jacksonville (66% black student body). They also have a high school named after Nathan B. Forrest, the first Grand Wizard of the KKK.
                      Using the ol' "Florida is even dirtier South" argument, eh?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                        Using the ol' "Florida is even dirtier South" argument, eh?
                        More of the "Florida is freaking strange" argument. As they say, the further north you go, the further south you get. Orlando, Tampa, and Miami are nothing like the stereotypical South. However everything North of Gainesville and East of Jacksonville is about as Southern as you can get. Jacksonville is an anomaly. Areas like where I grew up were educated and wealthy. Then there were the areas with people like this.

Bortlezzzzzzz
                        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Flowers won't be the last thing she holds in her mouth during that picnic.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I tip on haircuts. The one time you dont and then you go get it cut again and your sideburns are uneven and you have a giant member in the back of your head.

bonekrusher
                            The Twitters
                            themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Flowers won't be the last thing she holds in her mouth during that picnic.
                              picnic? That's a wedding.

lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
                                picnic? That's a wedding.

lol
                                No, Florida Rednecks tend to get a bit more dressed up for their weddings.

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information