Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Please let me know which ones so I can get rich. It is against state labor laws to do that. Having managed a restaurant in college, I had to learn all about that.
    Almost every restaurant in CA does this (besides the small mom and pop places). I have a lot of friends who have worked in the food industry.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
      What the hell kind of place charges $52 for a mens cut? The place I go to gives me free beer, a hot towel for my face, a massage, straight razor shave, and hair wash all for about $32 including tip.
      Its a high end salon... Shes never mentioned any guys going in there though.

Shes told me about certain treatments for women that cost like $200. That's just freaking insane.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
        Its a high end salon... Shes never mentioned any guys going in there though.

Shes told me about certain treatments for women that cost like $200. That's just freaking insane.
        Yeah, women spend way too much money on crap. $100 on a hair cut, $200 for shoes, and $300 for a purse. Then they call us dumb for spending $40 on a video game or $50 for a ticket to a football game.

Originally posted by SolidGold
        Bortlezzzzzzz
        Originally posted by Monomach
        Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• My brother works as a valet. They get paid really **** by the hour and pretty much they count on tips to earn anything.

For every car they park it's $2 for parking, so when someone gives them $2 they made no money, they just broke even. Every day he says there are some clowns who do valet parking and do not give a penny which mean he did the service and he lost money on it.

but then again he works at a high class restaurant and regularly gets $100+ from a single person even when he puts them up front.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Dude wtf is up with these labor law BS of giving below min wage cause the person may get a tip. WTF 4 dollars an hour, 2 dollars? Good job USA, labor laws and standard of living for folks is great.

I get paid by commission on what I sell at sears, but still get the $6 for my base hourly rate.

Comment

• This conversation makes me thankful I have a salary.

Comment

• Salary and Commission here... It is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  Salary and Commission here... It is awesome.
                  Hourly. Even if you have a bad day, you take home the same amount of money.

Comment

• I only every delve into the 10% tip if the service just really chaps my ass. But I usually hover 15-20% I just do what BB does and round up the bill. I like my job, my base salary is pretty damn good specially for a kid my age. The vast majority of my friends are working for minimum which I believe is around $8-$8.25 or so...I'm getting $12.50.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                      I only every delve into the 10% tip if the service just really chaps my ass. But I usually hover 15-20% I just do what BB does and round up the bill. I like my job, my base salary is pretty damn good specially for a kid my age. The vast majority of my friends are working for minimum which I believe is around $8-$8.25 or so...I'm getting $12.50.
                      I'm about where you are. Good, steady job with a little bit of power. Full time, decent salary for a kid 1.5 years out of college. A lot of my friends from college are doing things like delivering pizzas while living with his parents, working at Best Buy and living with his parerts, living with his parents while he works an unpaid internship with a company he hopes will hire him after...So I'll take it.

But seriously, more funny pictures are needed. We don't need our "tipping" discussion to turn into another 5 page Scantron debate.

Comment

• Hockey is stupid but this is funny.

Comment

• LOL...bout time the Ducks did something worthwhile.

Comment

• Comment

• I usually don't tip my hairdresser because she owns her own place, so all the money i pay goes in her pocket. I do understand though that at spas or chain places like mastercuts, they don't make what they're charging. Also, **** everything about paying $52 for a haircut. Seriously.

Comment

• I get my haircuts for free...my coworker used to work at supercuts...and she's hot..FTW

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information