Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
    The hell man!?!?! Where was my invite? Not cool.
    It wasn't planned! Honest! Well, not on my part anyway.

Originally posted by Forenci View Post
    Where did you find all the pillows?
    I'm pretty sure her friend that was with us donated some sheets and pillows. Though not enough cause I woke up with the biggest crick in my neck.
    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

• Also, girls tend to have 90 trillion pillows on their beds. I have two.

Comment

• I have 4 currently

In case my lady friends want 2

Comment

• A lot of pillows isn't bad if you have the room, stuff them all in a corner or the backboard with the chick and go to town.

As it is, I've got two on my bed...
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Leave it to CJ to figure this **** out...

Comment

• Do cops really write parking tickets in the US? Seems like an awful waste of resources or that picture is stupid!

Yes it's funny regardless :)

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                Do cops really write parking tickets in the US? Seems like an awful waste of resources or that picture is stupid!

I'm pretty sure that sentence can be applied to almost anything involving US law enforcement.

Comment

• My harem has a message for you...

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Do cops really write parking tickets in the US? Seems like an awful waste of resources or that picture is stupid!

When people park in front of a fire hydrant, in the middle of a crosswalk, etc., they deserve to be ticketed.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Depends on what you mean by "cops" in most big cities they have a parking authority or "parking police" in reality it isn't a waste of police resources because they **** the people over enough to pay for 75% of total police expenditure.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post

It should also be noted that, for some reason, I can not be in line at Wal-Mart next to a toddler and not engage in a game of peek-a-boo.
                        As a father of two lil' boys... that pic made me crack up
                        I'll add, my 2 yr old is real talkative and it irks the **** out of me when my son says "hi" to someone and they just ignore him.
                        Then he says hi again... or something else... just try to converse...
                        they look at him and just continue to ignore him.
                        My son's to young to understand what's going on so he gets frustrated

IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH THAT PERSON IN THE FACE

I usually just grab his attention by saying something about the ignorer.
                        "Don't worry about him, that's a loser."
                        -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• My friend has neighbors that are real ******* douchebags, lots of problems going on in that family, I'm sure, and because of it, I always try to be nice and talk to the kids when they are out. I figure if their parents don't give a ****, someone should. I like kids, so if kids feel the need to say hi or something like you are talking about nalej, I always say something back. As adults we have to deal with enough douchebag strangers, little kids shouldn't have to deal with it.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            As a father of two lil' boys... that pic made me crack up
                            I'll add, my 2 yr old is real talkative and it irks the **** out of me when my son says "hi" to someone and they just ignore him.
                            Then he says hi again... or something else... just try to converse...
                            they look at him and just continue to ignore him.
                            My son's to young to understand what's going on so he gets frustrated

IT MAKES ME WANT TO PUNCH THAT PERSON IN THE FACE

I usually just grab his attention by saying something about the ignorer.
                            "Don't worry about him, that's a loser."
                            Meh I use to talk to the kids that say hi to me but a few times I got the "back off pedo" look by some parents I just ignore now.
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Yes they do -_- I've gotten 4 meter tickets at $35 a pop and 5 sweeper tickets at $63 a pop and a got a gtdamn alley ticket at like $50...like wtf...why was my car the only one ticketed in the whole damn place...just because my back bumper wasn't completely off the asphalt. Douchebag.

I got 9 pillows on my bed...and even though most kids annoy the hell out of me...I usually say Hi back if they say hi to me...then after I reply I wish I hadn't...btw..if I'm not too fond of kids...will that go away if I have one of my own? Cuz I want one eventually but as of right now they annoy me a bit lol
                              Last edited by Raiderz4Life; 01-18-2012, 12:43 AM.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                              Originally posted by TitanHope
                              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• There was a toddler that came into work today with his mom. He was hanging at my desk pretending to make business calls while his mom grabbed something from across the room. I played along and we both got some laughs out of it. Then his mom came and took him away by the arm. *****, we were playing.

That was an exception, though. Little kids in a library are the devil.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information