No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love kids as well, joking with them is fun. I get nervous sometimes trying to be really conscious of what I do or say so I don't come off as a pedo.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
    Originally posted by fenikz
    we all hate you

Comment

• Last edited by yo123; 01-18-2012, 12:43 AM.

Comment

• I once was going to make a blanket fort with a girl I liked.

It never happened.

I never talked to her again.

Comment

• Meh I use to talk to the kids that say hi to me but a few times I got the "back off pedo" look by some parents I just ignore now.
          This is completely true. It's funny because you obviously aren't like most parents Nalej who give you a "why the **** are you looking at my kid" vibe if you look at them, never mind respond when they talk.

I will almost always look at the parents and try and gauge their response before responding to a child because douchebag parents are a way more annoying breed of human than those who don't talk to kids in my experience.

Parenting in general can turn some people in to complete douchebags.

Depends on what you mean by "cops" in most big cities they have a parking authority or "parking police" in reality it isn't a waste of police resources because they **** the people over enough to pay for 75% of total police expenditure.
          Seems so weird, over here that is parking inspectors jobs and it is run generally by the town councils as a revenue raiser. Cops have speed camera's to raise revenue over here instead... As someone who rarely parks where they aren't meant to I'd love if Cops spent their time revenue raising on parking tickets instead of speeding fines...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• To hell with quick-meme.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              Meh I use to talk to the kids that say hi to me but a few times I got the "back off pedo" look by some parents I just ignore now.
              Do you have a whispy pedo stache

Comment

• less BS, more pics.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    Do you have a whispy pedo stache

Hmmm... maybe
                    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• since reddit and quickmeme are down, this thread may go into a hibernation. but i say NAY! not today! freedom!

Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• This thread may die completely in hibernation if that bill those sites are protesting passes. So may most of our signatures and avatars and our ability to link to youtube and...

Sigh. I'm just going to become a hermit. **** the world.

Comment

• http://endlesspicdump.com/humping-the-ground.html
                          facebook send via

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                            This thread may die completely in hibernation if that bill those sites are protesting passes. So may most of our signatures and avatars and our ability to link to youtube and...

Sigh. I'm just going to become a hermit. **** the world.
                            My thoughts exactly.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                            Originally posted by TitanHope
                            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Comment

• Haha... that's awesome, I hope those three did that intentionally.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information