• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Last edited by hobbes2053; 02-15-2012, 12:01 AM.

worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
        False. Chuck Norris was born in March of 1940.

Comment

• Comment

• Pokemon drinking board game. Do you want to be the very best? Like no one ever was?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

• Greatest. Drinking. Game. Ever.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Now I want to play but I seriously don't know anyone who would without thinking I'm completely insane.

Comment

• My THON committee on played the non-drinking Pokemon masterboard game on a canning trip (if you don't know what any of that means, go visit THON.org) and so I told them we need to get together and play this version. They all agreed.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                    i will never, ever get the pokemon crap.
                    It's a nostalgic thing for me. That and Dragonball Z and other things I watched and did as a kid.

Don't tell me there's nothing you did in your childhood that doesn't still get you excited when it's brought up.

Comment

i will never, ever get the pokemon crap.
                      Ditto here. I just picture all the 14yo losers sitting in the corner of the bookstore geeking out over some ******* cards. Ridiculous. Go out and learn to do some manly **** or something.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                      Titty sprinkles

Comment

nothing: i'm a cold, emotionless void.

i just can't think of anything that i would go on and on (and on etc) about like people do with pokemon. now that i'm thinking about it, my first sentence might've actually been correct. i can't think of anything similar. that's surprising.
                        Are you sure you're not a ginger? Or Asian? Those are the only groups of people so soulless as the not enjoy anything from their childhood.

Comment

i mean, there was stuff i enjoyed, but there's nothing that remotely approaches the pokemon reverence people have. never really had video games... didn't watch a much tv... hm.
                          So...what did you do for fun as a kid? Practice hipstering? Stare at a wall?

Also, I did a lot of other stuff. I loved hunting and fishing, competed in a lot of shooting competitions, watched football like a fiend...

But things like Pokemon, DBZ, the PS One Final Fantasy games...I was into those during that like 10-12 age span where it wasn't so long ago my memories of it are foggy, but it's far enough back to get really nostalgic about it.

Comment

• I've had at least 3 urges the past week to go get my gameboy and start playing yellow.

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                              I've had at least 3 urges the past week to go get my gameboy and start playing yellow.
                              Ah man...Yellow. I got my game boy and Red for Christmas one year, and then was promised Yellow if I ever got an A in math on a report card. I could never do it...I'd have all A's except in math. My grandma finally got it for me on the next Christmas after so much effort went into math....grr....

But it was SO. MUCH. FUN. Pikachu plus all of the original starters!? Yes please.

Originally posted by njx9
                              outside, pretty much always outside. we had an original NES, but pretty much just duck hunt, mario and zelda. eventually bought tecmo super bowl. maybe doom is it for me, but for massively different reasons, i think.

i dunno, the whole pokemon thing just seems ridiculous from someone who didn't grow up with them. *shrug*
                              I can see how others would think that and I understand it. It totally looks like super childish gibberish if you've never played it.

Comment

• I understand excitement when you are at an appropriate age for it. I understand nostalgia. I don't understand getting just as excited about it when you're in your 20s as you did when you were a little kid.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information