Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by njx9
    i will never, ever get the pokemon crap.
    Goddamnit njx, stop reading my mind.

I never, ever got into pokemon, and no one else around me understood why. Because I never got the point of it at all.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Cause it's still an awesome RPG.

That is correct comahan
      I ******* LOVE YOU DG
      <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Cause it's still an awesome RPG.
        It is and I think that's what kept me stuck to it. As a kid, it's just fun to collect the ones you like and think look cool. Then if you replay it when you're older, you realize it's an incredibly well balanced RPG. (Except in the very first Gen where Psychic > everything else.)

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
          I live in Crystal Palace, it's not as awesome as the name would suggest (although the football team is). I doubt they still have cat shows as it's now more a place for drug dealers and buses (in no particular order).

That is all.
          What if everyone simultaneously disobeys?
          It aint a game if no one plays, oh.

Comment

• Summer of 2010, tons of people I know, including myself, just randomly got really into Pokemon again. I'm pretty sure most of us burned right out of it though. I even bought a DS and haven't touched it since.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
            Originally posted by njx9
            do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• I remember my mom telling me she'd take me to the Pokemon movie if I could behave for one day at summer camp. I was a little bastard (maybe still am) back in the day so not getting in trouble for a day was a big thing. I remember sort of making a comment to a girl but stopped half way through because I wanted to see that damn movie and get my Mew card. Well the little ***** goes and tells on me anyway saying I said the whole thing when I didn't. Thankfully I got taken to the movie but too bad the movie sucked anyway. Errr and just to add, pokemon Yellow was where it was at.

Originally posted by WMD
              Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
              Originally posted by gpngc
              I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                Ah man...Yellow. I got my game boy and Red for Christmas one year, and then was promised Yellow if I ever got an A in math on a report card. I could never do it...I'd have all A's except in math. My grandma finally got it for me on the next Christmas after so much effort went into math....grr....

But it was SO. MUCH. FUN. Pikachu plus all of the original starters!? Yes please.

I can see how others would think that and I understand it. It totally looks like super childish gibberish if you've never played it.
                I had never played any of them before, but some of my more enthusiastic coworkers recently, with incentive, gave me Yellow to start playing during downtime at work. I actually don't hate, it certainly beats staring at the wall, but I'm guessing nostalgia has to play a huge part in actually getting excited over it.

Comment

• watch dragonball Z kai, they remastered or made it proper like it should have been the first time. No more fillers, from 500 episodes compressed into 100, pure action.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
                    outside, pretty much always outside. we had an original NES, but pretty much just duck hunt, mario and zelda. eventually bought tecmo super bowl. maybe doom is it for me, but for massively different reasons, i think.

i dunno, the whole pokemon thing just seems ridiculous from someone who didn't grow up with them. *shrug*
                    you probably were like 16 when they came out. To old to play with that stuff, I hope.

Comment

• njx:

Comment

• I was never into Pokemon but my "thing" was Magic: The Gathering. GO NERDS!

Originally posted by fenikz
                        His soft D really turns me off
                        ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                          I was never into Pokemon but my "thing" was Magic: The Gathering. GO NERDS!
                          Magic the Gathering was the ****. My friend's Sliver deck was soooooo nasty haha

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• One of my friend had the black lotus card ************

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                              I was never into Pokemon but my "thing" was Magic: The Gathering. GO NERDS!
                              NERD!

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                                Magic the Gathering was the ****. My friend's Sliver deck was soooooo nasty haha
                                Slivers were nasty if you had the Queen and enough Slivers to make it worthwhile.

Originally posted by Wooty Magic! View Post
                                One of my friend had the black lotus card ************
                                I still have two near perfect condition Mox cards (Ruby and Sapphire) and I have a Timewalk. YOU JELLY?

Originally posted by fenikz
                                His soft D really turns me off
                                ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information