Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
    Slivers were nasty if you had the Queen and enough Slivers to make it worthwhile.

I still have two near perfect condition Mox cards (Ruby and Sapphire) and I have a Timewalk. YOU JELLY?
    the entire deck was slivers creatures wise and he had the queen and overlord...I was so jelly.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
      Slivers were nasty if you had the Queen and enough Slivers to make it worthwhile.

I still have two near perfect condition Mox cards (Ruby and Sapphire) and I have a Timewalk. YOU JELLY?
      Why would you still have them if you don't play? You realize that, at worst (ie unlimited version) you're talking about $1k for the three of 'em, right?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
        Why would you still have them if you don't play? You realize that, at worst (ie unlimited version) you're talking about $1k for the three of 'em, right?
        http://www.amazon.com/Magic-Gatherin...s/d/B0017H86GA.

nvm I stand corrected

http://www.trollandtoad.com/p85904.html

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingElvis View Post
          I haven't needed the money bad enough and I do play every once in a while when friends and I get together.

I haven't played any of the new expansions but I've heard they're pretty fun.

Originally posted by fenikz
          His soft D really turns me off
          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• .....sell it

Comment

• Comment

• wasted 10 mins and realized you can't go all cowboy rootin shootin, adding and dividing as you please.

its cause of the .66667 repeating number

and if you subtract the 2 it goes back to 25 the cost of the food.
                Last edited by brat316; 02-15-2012, 03:48 PM.

Comment

• I do know that you end up with one fired waiter for stealing money.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by TitansCJftw View Post
                      OMG YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Comment

• Originally posted by Damix View Post
                        Since I don't want to quote that huge pic its in spoilers but I did figure it out... You are supposed to subtract the 2 not add it thus adding up to the 25 they paid for their food.

Comment

• They all paid 28 euros total, which would be 9.33/per.

30 - 5 = 25 + 3 = 28 / 3 = 9.33

So the 1 euro went to the epic math fail of the creator of that horrible meme.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                          Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Originally posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
                            They all paid 28 euros total, which would be 9.33/per.

30 - 5 = 25 + 3 = 28 / 3 = 9.33

So the 1 euro went to the epic math fail of the creator of that horrible meme.
                            No they paid 10 euros each. They get a dollar back, meaning they paid 9 euros, for a total of 27 euros. The problem is that this little math question adds the two euros the waiter took. By adding it, that means you are saying the waiter paid two dollars. But he didn't. He took two dollars, so you have to subtract the two dollars, not add it. 27 - 2 = 25.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Ha, I've seen this in many forms. Just forget about the 30 and it makes a lot more sense as jrdrylie has said. People key on the 30 and it ***** around with your mind.

Comment

• Yup.

The real equation is either (10 - 1) * 3 - 2 or 30 - 2 - 3

The creator of the riddle is just a mathtard.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information