Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Yeah, that's pretty close to my thought, when I heard the song.

Comment

• **** it I have no shame. I like that song.

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
        That's ******* awesome
        The Jetsons had a maid, not a butler. Fail.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
          The Jetsons had a maid, not a butler. Fail.

You. Every time.

Comment

• Freaking brilliant. I need one just to play Skyrim...

Might be spoilery if you haven't seen Prometheus, but interesting:

Sad...

Every episode of House summarized:

I turned that **** off immediately.

I would just take the fight to the desert.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post

This one is so true although I'd add a bit to it, I'd say 1% of the time they say that's cool, 20% of the time they ask "So you can only see in Black and White" and then the rest is "What color is my shirt?" Sometime if I'm in a jackass kind of mood, I'll tell them that yes, I can only see in black and white or if they ask me what color their blue shirt is, I'll say something ridiculous like yellow.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                This one is so true although I'd add a bit to it, I'd say 1% of the time they say that's cool, 20% of the time they ask "So you can only see in Black and White" and then the rest is "What color is my shirt?" Sometime if I'm in a jackass kind of mood, I'll tell them that yes, I can only see in black and white or if they ask me what color their blue shirt is, I'll say something ridiculous like yellow.
                Wait, you're color blind?

Comment

Nice. I approve of jackassery in all its forms.

My dad is red/green colorblind (so are all his brothers...my brother and I dodged that genetic bullet somehow) and one thing we like to do with some family friends of ours is play Uno. I'm sure you know how well that goes for him.

I also had a high school chemistry teacher who was colorblind. He had this green truck which he loved the color on, but he called it gray. People would ask him about it and he'd say "to me, it's the perfect shade of gray."

Comment

• Originally posted by Bulldogs View Post
                    Wait, you're color blind?
                    Yes, I am.

Bortlezzzzzzz
                    Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• I don't get the first one... Skyrim on an air hockey table?
                      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

Yes, I am.
                        What color is my mouse pad?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                          What color is my mouse pad?!
                          I thinking gray

Bortlezzzzzzz

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                            I don't get the first one... Skyrim on an air hockey table?
                            I added the Skyrim bit because I'm currently having issues there...but the air hockey table blows air under the lap top keeping it cool so you can play games on it that would normally overheat your computer and slow it down.

Comment

• That's correct! Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                                I added the Skyrim bit because I'm currently having issues there...but the air hockey table blows air under the lap top keeping it cool so you can play games on it that would normally overheat your computer and slow it down.
                                Ahhhhhhh... definitely went over my head. Skyrim tidbit threw me off.
                                On a 2nd glance, that's friggin' genius! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information