Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
    I don't get the first one... Skyrim on an air hockey table?
    Air jets cool the laptop.

Comment

• worker bees can leave
      even drones can fly away
      the queen is their slave

themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• I only counted 24.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
            I only counted 24.
            Yea got 25

SPLOOSH

Comment

• It depends on how you count it. There are seven visable bees. Does that count as one problem or seven. Then there is the robot with a knife. Does that count as one or two. With that said, there are a maximum of 42 problems on that page.

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• if you really stretch it, you could count drowning in addition to the piranhas, the spikes in addition to the acid, etc.

Regardless, it's just supposed to be funny, not literal...You guys have way too much time.

Comment

• Comment

• SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
                      Nice. I approve of jackassery in all its forms.

My dad is red/green colorblind (so are all his brothers...my brother and I dodged that genetic bullet somehow) and one thing we like to do with some family friends of ours is play Uno. I'm sure you know how well that goes for him.

I also had a high school chemistry teacher who was colorblind. He had this green truck which he loved the color on, but he called it gray. People would ask him about it and he'd say "to me, it's the perfect shade of gray."
                      I had a HS biology teacher who was colorblind. He was about 6'2" and good looking, and he figured out that "Excuse me, but I'm color blind. Can you tell me if this is brown or green?" made an awesome pickup line.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCH View Post
                        I had a HS biology teacher who was colorblind. He was about 6'2" and good looking, and he figured out that "Excuse me, I'm color blind. Can you tell me if this is brown or green?" made an awesome pickup line.
                        How many times did he use it on you?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                          How many times did he use it on you?
                          Whenever he macked on me, he just raved about my research methodology.

Comment

• Originally posted by WCH View Post
                            I had a HS biology teacher who was colorblind. He was about 6'2" and good looking, and he figured out that "Excuse me, but I'm color blind. Can you tell me if this is brown or green?" made an awesome pickup line.
                            How did I never use that line? I can definitely see that working.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Dunno why, but I find this hilarious.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information