Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • If you did anything in a font other than Times New Roman, you got points off in my ENGL classes.

    That middle on in BRAVEHEART's post is from the NBC station in Dallas!

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • 5 second videos that take 30 seconds to watch as a .gif don't do it for me.

      Comment


      • GraphJam is seriously my new favorite site

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brent View Post
          If you did anything in a font other than Times New Roman, you got points off in my ENGL classes.

          That middle on in BRAVEHEART's post is from the NBC station in Dallas!
          I think that's the way it is at most universities..

          Comment






          • Comment


            • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post



              Wow, I dont think that kid could have survived that.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                Wow, I dont think that kid could have survived that.
                I dont think it's real.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  If you did anything in a font other than Times New Roman, you got points off in my ENGL classes.
                  Try grading the essays of middle school girls who all type their stuff in some crazy "cute" script and see what your eyes are doing after about 3 of them.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Courier New FTW. I think it's kinda ugly and I prefer Times New Roman or Verdana (the font of this board), but it looks all official-like.

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      Try grading the essays of middle school girls who all type their stuff in some crazy "cute" script and see what your eyes are doing after about 3 of them.
                      do they do it in pink too? lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        Courier New FTW. I think it's kinda ugly and I prefer Times New Roman or Verdana (the font of this board), but it looks all official-like.
                        I know Courier New is a lot bigger than Times New Roman. I had to type a 10 page paper last year, got to 8 and was totally out. Changed it to Courier New and had like 11, lol. No points off....I actually got an A on it.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                          I dont think it's real.
                          I hope it is.

                          What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

                          2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                            do they do it in pink too? lol
                            Oh you do not know the rage I feel when I get those.




                            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Oh you do not know the rage I feel when I get those.
                              haha, ever thought about tryin to teach high school or??

                              Comment


                              • I'm certified to teach 9th grade English (would have to go take a test to get my cert in HS), but I like Middle school. They are old enough to be treated and spoken to like adults, yet are still young enough to listen to you and not think they know everything already.




                                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information