No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. To be honest if I was going to teach it would be college. It just seems easier and more flexible, and not to mention the hooligans seem to appear much less frequently.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
      Yeah. To be honest if I was going to teach it would be college. It just seems easier and more flexible, and not to mention the hooligans seem to appear much less frequently.
      I was actually having a discussion about this with my brother. I'd love to be a college professor. Pretty good pay, flexible hours, you don't deal with any student's crap, and a ton of hot chicks to look at daily, some of which could be interested in you.

That idea is so full of win.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        I'm certified to teach 9th grade English (would have to go take a test to get my cert in HS), but I like Middle school. They are old enough to be treated and spoken to like adults, yet are still young enough to listen to you and not think they know everything already.
        right on, thats a good way of lookin at it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          I was actually having a discussion about this with my brother. I'd love to be a college professor. Pretty good pay, flexible hours, you don't deal with any student's crap, and a ton of hot chicks to look at daily, some of which could be interested in you.

**** IT, I'm getting my PhD.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
          Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
          Originally posted by njx9
          do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            I was actually having a discussion about this with my brother. I'd love to be a college professor. Pretty good pay, flexible hours,

you don't deal with any student's crap,
            False you deal with more student's crap trust me when you give a "smart" student points off for anything they will not leave your office until you cave in. I've done seen it.

Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
            and a ton of hot chicks to look at daily, some of which could be interested in you.

Yes plenty of hot chicks to look at daily some of which COULD be interested in you... BUT you couldn't touch them till after they fail out or graduate.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
              Yes plenty of hot chicks to look at daily some of which COULD be interested in you... BUT you couldn't touch them till after they fail out or graduate.
              why's that? they are completely legal once they hit college. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                I'm pretty sure most colleges have a strict policy against faculty "dating" students.
                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                  yes but most Universities have a policy against Profs dating students. Most who get caught lose their jobs in spite of the legality of the issue
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                    Vikes can you find that picture that you posted that is like a snarling wolf and the caption is it saying something inspirational. Lol I love that one and I cant find it.
                    MOAR:

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                      I'm certified to teach 9th grade English (would have to go take a test to get my cert in HS), but I like Middle school. They are old enough to be treated and spoken to like adults, yet are still young enough to listen to you and not think they know everything already.
                      Most of them.....

I do like teaching Middle School, too. For the most part, the kids are great.
                      Last edited by The_Dude; 01-28-2009, 12:16 PM.
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

yes but most Universities have a policy against Profs dating students. Most who get caught lose their jobs in spite of the legality of the issue
                        Or if it's Iowa, get caught after like 30 years for trading boobies for grades, get placed on leave, and right before the investigation starts you kill yourself.

Sorry, that's kind of a downer. On the plus side, he got to play with coed boobs for 30 years...

Comment

False you deal with more student's crap trust me when you give a "smart" student points off for anything they will not leave your office until you cave in. I've done seen it.
                          That's what your office hours are for. Of course you have to grade papers and be in your office a required amount of time, but that's it. It's not gonna be a COMPLETELY free ride.

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                          If you are relatively young and semi good looking, trust me, you will find girls that are interested in you. It doesn't have to become anything serious if the school has a strict policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            Sorry, that's kind of a downer. On the plus side, he got to play with coed boobs for 30 years...
                            Pretty even trade.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                                That would probably work...

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information