Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
    THAT'S MY FAVORITE DANCE OF ALL TIM! :D
    I just went on a Fresh Prince watching marathon when I lost my TV service with Season 1 DVD.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post

      I love that one...

      Thanks BoneKrusher^

      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tEk View Post
        she was challenging sparta, of course she did.




        btw.... why was she punched in the original video?

        What I got from it is that the teacher was badmouthing the woman's daughter and she just got tired of it.


        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
        Originally posted by njx9
        do i tell you when to flip the burger?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv0S0...elated&search=
          frans ferdinand song version. hilarious... the timing in the video is perfect.

          Hitman D

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
            What I got from it is that the teacher was badmouthing the woman's daughter and she just got tired of it.
            the lady said the daugher had "THC" in her system

            thc = drug from weed

            lady freekin popped her for it.


            researched it myself ;)

            Hitman D

            Comment


            • Comment




              • Comment


                • Karate Cat



                  Curious George

                  Comment




                  • Ummm ....... ouch?
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Stash View Post


                      Curious George
                      hahahaha

                      how do i post videos?

                      And why can't I post pictures from photobucket? I can only post the links to them
                      Last edited by Bills2083; 07-20-2007, 10:03 AM.


                      Originally Posted by scottyboy
                      my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                      But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                      Comment


                      • nvm
                        10characters
                        Last edited by Bills2083; 07-20-2007, 11:27 AM.


                        Originally Posted by scottyboy
                        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
                        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Borat Sagdiyev View Post


                          Ummm ....... ouch?
                          omg you could see the tip of the horn around his knee.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tEk View Post
                            the lady said the daugher had "THC" in her system

                            thc = drug from weed

                            lady freekin popped her for it.


                            researched it myself ;)
                            What I want to know is why was someone taping it?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CT Bronco Fan View Post

                              what do i type to look at this on youtube?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                                what do i type to look at this on youtube?
                                Here it is, Crazy Frogger Kids, the best part is at 0:48

                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kahan8uud28
                                Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 07-20-2007, 05:48 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information