Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last edited by TitleTown088; 02-22-2009, 11:36 PM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• America

1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.

2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.

3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.

4. Only in America...do people order double cheese burgers, large fries, and a diet Coke.

5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors to the vault open and then chain the pens to the counters.

6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.

7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.

8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.

9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.

10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.

Comment

• God I hate stupidity

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post

God I hate stupidity
                    That was awesome.
                    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• i dont even understand it, i mean she understood 1 dollar is not 1 cent and 0.5 dollars are not 0.5 cents. So why didnt she understand that 0.002 dollars and 0.002 cents are different >.<

Comment

• Originally posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
                        i dont even understand it, i mean she understood 1 dollar is not 1 cent and 0.5 dollars are not 0.5 cents. So why didnt she understand that 0.002 dollars and 0.002 cents are different >.<
                        Yeah, that was the best part.

"You understand that A is different than B ... YES
                        You understand that half of A is different than half of B ... YES
                        You understand that .002 of A is different than .002 of B .... NO. I'm not a mathematician."

LOL.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• "Its a matter of opinion i guess"

I was like...wait

Comment

• Too stupid to be real.

Comment

• Comment

• "I mean the rape stats." Lulz

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information