Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
    With one of those apparently being frequent gang rapings.
    When you sell your soul for talent you have to read the fine print.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      When you sell your soul for talent you have to read the fine print.
      Just having watch Ghost Rider makes that remark even funnier.

+rep my friend

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by scottyboy
        my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
        But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Paris Hilton

The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• hahaha that's great

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Those red x's are hilarious

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information