No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last edited by ChezPower4; 04-08-2009, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• What the hell does your sig mean?

Fundamentals hold back people that aren't good?

If they don't have talent or fundamentals what do they have?

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
              What the hell does your sig mean?

Fundamentals hold back people that aren't good?

If they don't have talent or fundamentals what do they have?
              Well if you don't have talent you better have fundamentals. If you don't have either, well then your a nobody. You got squat. If you have talent, psshhh you don't need to learn the basics.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                Well if you don't have talent you better have fundamentals. If you don't have either, well then your a nobody. You got squat. If you have talent, psshhh you don't need to learn the basics.

I know. His sig pisses me off every time i see him post because it is so damn ********.

Comment

I know. His sig pisses me off every time i see him post because it is so damn ********.
                  LOL so damn what? And to explain my sig, it means if you don't have talent, it doesn't matter how much or how hard you practice the fundamentals, doesn't really matter...you ain't got the talent, you ain't gonna make it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                    LOL so damn what? And to explain my sig, it means if you don't have talent, it doesn't matter how much or how hard you practice the fundamentals, doesn't really matter...you ain't got the talent, you ain't gonna make it.
                    Fundamentals don't hold people without talent back, it helps them.

just make your sig "Having no talent is a crutch for the talentless"

Comment

• Not working hard if you don't have 'talent' is an excuse for the lazy.

-Me

What is 'talent' anyway? How do you know if you don't have any? Obviously if you can sing really well or have great natural athletic ability you have 'talent'. What if you don't have those kinds of 'talent'? Is there some kind of talent-o-meter I can use to tell if I have 'talent'?

Comment

Fundamentals don't hold people without talent back, it helps them.

just make your sig "Having no talent is a crutch for the talentless"
                        I never said it holds them back. It's just saying, if you don't have talent, doesn't matter how much you practice or how strong your fundamentals are..you won't make it. They are a crutch for the talentless, the talentless think they can get by with just fundamentals AKA practice, hard work, desire, intangibles...blah blah...all that ******** the talentless believe but it's just not true. It's not the way it works. That's what it means. Talent is King.

Plus it's just a funny line from a funny show, I stole it from Mr. Kenny Powers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                          Not working hard if you don't have 'talent' is an excuse for the lazy.

-Me

What is 'talent' anyway? How do you know if you don't have any? Obviously if you can sing really well or have great natural athletic ability you have 'talent'. What if you don't have those kinds of 'talent'? Is there some kind of talent-o-meter I can use to tell if I have 'talent'?
                          You can tell if you have talent if you are better than those around you. It's simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                            You can tell if you have talent if you are better than those around you. It's simple.
                            Better at what? What if you're better than about half the people around you and worse than the other half?

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                              Better at what? What if you're better than about half the people around you and worse than the other half?
                              That would mean you are mediocre and have no talent.

Comment

• Alright Mr. hollywood lol, ill let it go...

I love that picture of the little pup in the hotdog bun :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information