No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, this is the funny picture thread. GTFO with this other bull. PMs exist for a reason...........
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
      That would mean you are mediocre and have no talent.
      So anyone I'm better than has negative 'talent'? Maybe those people are like a black hole of talent. They must be draining what talent I have and neutralizing my talent! Damn them! Maybe if I cling on to people with talent I can steal some from them!

Comment

• Comment

• Im sorry I angered you voodoo, along with my apology is an angry themed post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
              Im sorry I angered you voodoo, along with my apology is an angry themed post
              No one angered me. Just trying to diffuse the silliness before it spirals out of control.

This pic reminds me of the Family Guy where Peter is giving a speech in front of an rally for African American guys and he says something about "shame on you people." It was hilarious.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
                No one angered me. Just trying to diffuse the silliness before it spirals out of control.
                Don't start pulling a Sniper and playing mod on every thread when you're not one damnit. I like you too much for that ****.

and here is my obligatory funny pic so I don't get someone yelling at me:

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post

This pic reminds me of the Family Guy where Peter is giving a speech in front of an rally for African American guys and he says something about "shame on you people." It was hilarious.

Oh yea rofl he was like "you people are to blame for all of the crime and violence in the world" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                    This is great lol, This game was really fun too.

Comment

LOL so damn what? And to explain my sig, it means if you don't have talent, it doesn't matter how much or how hard you practice the fundamentals, doesn't really matter...you ain't got the talent, you ain't gonna make it.

Slow.... couldn't jump... wasn't overly strong... but you're not gonna stand here and say he "didn't make it" are you?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                      Originally posted by njx9
                      do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• was Babe Ruth atlethic?

Comment

• EVERYONE WATCH EASTBOUND AND DOWN AND YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE QUOTE!!!!! I'm ******* Kenny Powers
                          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                          Just let it go RWO.
                          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Don't start pulling a Sniper and playing mod on every thread when you're not one damnit.
                            When did I "play mod"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gay Ork Wang View Post
                              was Babe Ruth atlethic?
                              I would say Ruth was. Aside from being one of the greatest hitters of all-time he also was a very capable pitcher.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                                I would say Ruth was. Aside from being one of the greatest hitters of all-time he also was a very capable pitcher.
                                Mhm, and those are probably more "talent" than "skill and fundamentals."

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                                Originally posted by njx9
                                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information