Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny Pictures Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    Who ate ham for Easter?
    I had a ham sandwich.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
        http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/3/36894/747995-betty_cooper4_large.jpg
        That's dedication right there.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment











        • ^A Bonekrusher production^
          #15
          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

          Comment


          • Wow. The gymnast one is so ******* funny I'm crying now. Probably not real, but still...
            Last edited by Job; 04-13-2009, 03:23 AM.

            Comment












            • Comment



              • Comment


                • Originally posted by ChezPower4 View Post
                  As a resident of the bible belt, I can tell you that nothing about that sign surprises me.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                    As a resident of the bible belt, I can tell you that nothing about that sign surprises me.
                    double agreed.

                    Although in a way it's epic win, because, well...it's kinda true. Just alot of irony.

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      double agreed.

                      Although in a way it's epic win, because, well...it's kinda true. Just alot of irony.
                      I think that it is fake...
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


                      DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

                      Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                        I think that it is fake...
                        Really? The only thing that seems remotely photoshopped is the bottom lettering, but the black block lettering is what needs to be fake in order for it to be fake. Unless the message was from some other place and then was pasted into the Beryl Baptist Church sign, but that's less believable.

                        by BoneKrusher
                        <DG> how metal unseen
                        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                        Comment






                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                            Really? The only thing that seems remotely photoshopped is the bottom lettering, but the black block lettering is what needs to be fake in order for it to be fake. Unless the message was from some other place and then was pasted into the Beryl Baptist Church sign, but that's less believable.
                            It's a fake. 99.99% of all those sign ones are fakes. You can make your own pretty easily...

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              It's a fake. 99.99% of all those sign ones are fakes. You can make your own pretty easily...
                              Yes, but a large segment of ultra-religious people would agree with the statement on the sign. It could be real.


                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                              Originally posted by njx9
                              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

                              Comment


                              • Could have been lettered by someone not from the church, I've done that before.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information