Clear All

• Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

hahahahaha

I cant rep you again yet but I tired :(

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        found it here, it's full of great and some very disturbing stuff. http://memeparty.com
        The **** on that website is ****** up!!!!!!! I made it through 100 pages... i dry-heaved a bunch of times... :(

You think that guy might be a tad bit racist?

Here are a couple of the pics from memeparty that may be acceptable to post here:

ps ~ I hate CJ for giving me a link to that disturbing site ;)
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Comment

• There is nothing funny about Jessica Alba inviting you to bed.... its just cruel to tease us like that :)
            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BeansDooma
                who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• hahahaha bearfan, that is awesome

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                  Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                  i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                  Originally posted by Job
                  NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• I am wondering, because this kid is suspended for 105 days does he pass all of his classes because he was not allowed to take part in them? I did horrible in French geography (it was not about France, just in French) in grade 8 and was forced to sit outside the class for a month and not allowed to partake in any of it and because my teacher hated me so much and refused to let me take part in the class for no real reason I had to be passed. If this kid gets 105 days off and gets auto passes that suspension is a blessing in disguise. I kind of admire him for being so ******* nuts.

This post is kind of pointless so

Comment

• Originally posted by bearfan View Post
                      Hammer of Justice FTW!

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I am wondering, because this kid is suspended for 105 days does he pass all of his classes because he was not allowed to take part in them? I did horrible in French geography (it was not about France, just in French) in grade 8 and was forced to sit outside the class for a month and not allowed to partake in any of it and because my teacher hated me so much and refused to let me take part in the class for no real reason I had to be passed. If this kid gets 105 days off and gets auto passes that suspension is a blessing in disguise. I kind of admire him for being so ******* nuts.

This post is kind of pointless so

No you don't auto pass or being suspended for violence. Even if he did, it wouldn't be a blessing in disguise that kid is never going to get laid... ever. Nerd + Violent means no poonani for you.
                        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• It's fake. Federal law prohibits suspensions of over 10 days without being sent to an alternative setting. It is still hilarious, especially if you've ever actually written a school discipline referral.

Comment

It's fake. Federal law prohibits suspensions of over 10 days without being sent to an alternative setting. It is still hilarious, especially if you've ever actually written a school discipline referral.
                            Makes sense. In Canada it seems that no such law exists because by in High School I helped get my friend suspended for 30 days. Luckily for him he charmed his way back but he had to actually go on the intercom with the principle and formally apologize to the school. So I am pretty sure Canada has very different suspension laws.

Comment

It's fake. Federal law prohibits suspensions of over 10 days without being sent to an alternative setting. It is still hilarious, especially if you've ever actually written a school discipline referral.
                              Yeah, unfortunately you can't suspend kids for that long..... i know a couple of kids who i would like to suspend for the next 35 days.

Yes, I only have 35 days of school left!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
                                Yeah, unfortunately you can't suspend kids for that long..... i know a couple of kids who i would like to suspend for the next 35 days.

Yes, I only have 35 days of school left!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

34 here :)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information