X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

dogs for the win
    Now that's beast mode.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

"Apparently, you morons didn't understand me the first time. "I CANNOT take time off from work. I'm not putting my family's well-being at stake to participate in this crap. I don't believe in our "justice" system and I dont want to have a goddamn thing to do with it. Jury duty is a complete waste of time. I would rather count the wrinkles on my dog's balls. Leave me the f__k alone."

This is real, btw.
      I saw that on Colbert, I think thats funny as hell. The best part is, he didn't have to do it anyway!
      Last edited by eaglesalltheway; 05-14-2009, 01:49 PM.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        I can understand one's disgust with jury duty. In CA, you only receive $15 per day plus mileage. You should at least get paid minimum wage for your time (Just my opinion).
        Im 19 years old (almost 20 now, 3 days away, wohoo?) and i already got a letter for jury duty. The ironic part, my best friend got it too, and on the same jury panel! Luckily when we called in they didn't need us to come in, but my Grandfather, who is in his late 60s, has only had it once. And didn't have to show up either. i know i'm going to get screwed the rest of my life when it comes to jury duty, its just a matter of time before I actually have to serve on one.

Comment

dogs for the win
          My firend, same one in above post has a German Sheppard, and the thing is still a puppy and its bordering on beasthood. i know for a fact this thing could be a police dog. He's got the perfect name for it too, Maximus. (can't remember the whole name from the movie but that one)

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            Im 19 years old (almost 20 now, 3 days away, wohoo?) and i already got a letter for jury duty. The ironic part, my best friend got it too, and on the same jury panel! Luckily when we called in they didn't need us to come in, but my Grandfather, who is in his late 60s, has only had it once. And didn't have to show up either. i know i'm going to get screwed the rest of my life when it comes to jury duty, its just a matter of time before I actually have to serve on one.
            I go to college on the other side of the state practically from where I live and I think I've gotten two letters about to my home address already. My mom just called them and told them I went to school far away and they never made anything of it......

If I ever do get called for it, maybe I should use my dad's strategy and pretend to be really, really racist, lol.

Or Bill from KotH: "I've served on 5 juries and did my job every time. 5 convictions."

Comment

• Originally posted by BeerBaron View Post
              I go to college on the other side of the state practically from where I live and I think I've gotten two letters about to my home address already. My mom just called them and told them I went to school far away and they never made anything of it......

If I ever do get called for it, maybe I should use my dad's strategy and pretend to be really, really racist, lol.

Or Bill from KotH: "I've served on 5 juries and did my job every time. 5 convictions."
              I forgot what my uncle did when they had him show up and was there until the selection process, but it was some sort of spychological thing, and the prosecutor chose him as the first person to get rid of. I'm going to have to ask him about it, I have a feeling I'm gonna need it.

I could pull a Bill, but I don't think I could pretend to be racist, I just don't have it in me, I've got mixed race cousins, so that wouldn't fly for me.

Comment

• I was lucky enough to be in group 2. So, they found everyone they needed the day before I had to show up and be interviewed and what not. I was psyched.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  I was lucky enough to be in group 2. So, they found everyone they needed the day before I had to show up and be interviewed and what not. I was psyched.
                  Luckily all I had to do was call the night before, but I know one of these times I'll have to actually show up, and it is going to SUCK!.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                    17th May?!

"Frosties are corn flakes for people who can't face reality"

Comment

• Originally posted by irishbucsfan View Post
                      17th May?!
                      Yes sir, do you share this birthday...?

Comment

• quit the chit chat, let's see some pics

Comment

• Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                          quit the chit chat, let's see some pics

I can't put in on the site, but I took a picwith my phone of a sign on a door to a bathroom that said Free BJ's.

I'm surprised there wasn't a line...;)

Comment

• As long as it wasn't one like this...

Comment

• anyone got anymore of those batman/joker and obama lol montages? those are my favorite. the oh dear ones too.

Comment

• Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information